Who taught you how to ride....

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

WOODIE13

Ohh yea. I just didn’t have anyone to ride with. It gets old real quick when you just go 1/2 mi up and down a dirt road by yourself. My buddies at school would talk about riding bikes and I was jealous..

Pros and cons, I had a dog and a pond so I reckon it worked out..
View attachment 1207588
Had that too, just had to be at my Mamaws. Big bass, catfish and bluegill...rode the bikes to the pond

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I did have a go kart. I would take that rascal through the woods to my fishing hole. Was a good way to grow up.

I once took a piece of gravel to the eyeball trying to cut circles

Dog was not impressed by the go kart

WOODIE13

I did have a go kart. I would take that rascal through the woods to my fishing hole. Was a good way to grow up.

I once took a piece of gravel to the eyeball trying to cut circles

Dog was not impressed by the go kart
Had one too, throttle got stuck wide open, went through my Mamaws door...bye bye go cart

WOODIE13

Was fun while it lasted, had a Gremlin cover, it would fly

ilbcnu

Ha. Had a second hand mini bike do the same thing. Can still see my older brother running behind me trying to grab the back end. I was balling like a little girl

WOODIE13

Ha. Had a second hand mini bike do the same thing. Can still see my older brother running behind me trying to grab the back end. I was balling like a little girl
Dad did the same thing, drug him for a bit

WOODIE13

Brothers from different mothers...glad we made it out alive :tip:

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I guess I was about 5 or 6. My great uncle Bobby. He said I didn't have no reason to be on training wheels anymore. So he took em off and said ride

WOODIE13

I guess I was about 5 or 6. My great uncle Bobby. He said I didn't have no reason to be on training wheels anymore. So he took em off and said ride
Ride or die...

ilbcnu

Worked all summer catching nightcrawlers and mowing grass.
Used to hunt them with a flashlights and grab em 2 at time while they were mating. Kept them in a big Tupperware container in daddy's shed in a dark cabinet. I swear I'd pull that container out and you could here them writhing in the dirt and slime. For some odd reason when eating any kind of pasta to this day I flashback to those darn worms

WOODIE13

Used to hunt them with a flashlights and grab em 2 at time while they were mating. Kept them in a big Tupperware container in daddy's shed in a dark cabinet. I swear I'd pull that container out and you could here them writhing in the dirt and slime. For some odd reason when eating any kind of pasta to this day I flashback to those darn worms
Sold them for 25 to 50 cents a dozen, mad cash for a 10 year old with no back issues

Havana Dude

Probably my Dad. I have no memory. I taught my son and daughter and have fond memories of both.

WOODIE13

Sold them for 25 to 50 cents a dozen, mad cash for a 10 year old with no back issues
Gives me a great business plan...grandkids

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I don't remember who taught me how to ride, but I returned the favor:

1675313798866.png

WOODIE13

I don't remember who taught me how to ride, but I returned the favor:

View attachment 1207595
Tuff enough parenting

WOODIE13