Who's going scalloping?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, it's nasty down here.
The muscles will be bigger in Aug anyway.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Stormy here this morning. Sounds worse toward the coast.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Wife still a little spooked cause of last years shark. I ain't skeered lol. Hope to go soon.
Didn't a young girl get her leg bit off by a shark last year?
around Steinhatchee if I recall.

jNick

Everyone that I know that has gone scouting in Chrystal River / Ozello says to prepare for a miserable season and that they need to close it for a few years. We’ll see.

jmac7469

Everyone that I know that has gone scouting in Chrystal River / Ozello says to prepare for a miserable season and that they need to close it for a few years. We’ll see.
Interesting cause thats not what we are seeing. But we dont scallop near the crowd and that has done phenomenal for us over the years.

kingfish

It rained 10 inches in Steinhatchee yesterday and all through the night. There is more coming. This might create some difficult conditions for a while.

slow motion

Think that was the issue we had last year at St. Marks. Course could be I'm just as bad at finding scallops as I am at finding fish.
It rained 10 inches in Steinhatchee yesterday and all through the night. There is more coming. This might create some difficult conditions for a while.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Think that was the issue we had last year at St. Marks. Course could be I'm just as bad at finding scallops as I am at finding fish.
Yeah, but you make up for it with free cast nets.
::ke: