Will A KAK Can Sup

Big7

The Oracle
If I made something similar to this below, while helping to keep the flash down, I'm thinking a long enough one and maybe a reverse taper would suppress it a little too.

My thought is to make it fairly large at the muzzle end (where it screws on to the muzzle) and taper down leaving plenty of room for the boolit to pass. Of course, it won't have any baffling- and I'm wondering if it would even be legal. I'd check for sure before I made one because I'm not fond of prison.

I can make/change as many/much as I want to cheaply and make a good one if the prototype pans out and it's legal.

What do y-all think.

Looks like the straight tubes are legal, not sure about my little hypothetical.

doomtrpr_z71

That ain't quieting anything down, all it does call down the flash from a short barrel and make a short barrel legal to be a rifle.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
You ain't gonna loophole the ATF so easily... Have you paid any attention to the way the ATF operates? Manufacturing your own device for which the legality is unclear is just asking for trouble...

"The term “Firearm Silencer” or “Firearm Muffler” means any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for the use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication."

(This is not legal/lawyer advice)