Woodys brown GON, blue and white color layout?

georgia_home

Hmmm maybe the new update? had woodys brown since new site, but suddenly GON.

don’t see the choice to reset. It was there a couple weeks ago.

also noting changes on the way attachments are done.. so, guessing update changed things

FF53D2EB-1D23-4772-AC6A-A2247FFFA91F.png

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hmmm maybe the new update? had woodys brown since new site, but suddenly GON.

don’t see the choice to reset. It was there a couple weeks ago.

also noting changes on the way attachments are done.. so, guessing update changed things

View attachment 1185473
There Is several notices on the board that an upgrade is in progress. It will take a bit to get things back looking familiar.

georgia_home

Seems related : the style chooser at the bottom of the page has disappeared in the update.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
How much you paying for this site a month? How many hours you spend maintaining it?
Karen’s are out in full force. I guess they just can’t grasp the fact that there is an issue and folks are working on it. They could just shut the whole thing down until it’s fixed and give the Karen’s something else to cry about.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Karen’s are out in full force. I guess they just can’t grasp the fact that there is an issue and folks are working on it. They could just shut the whole thing down until it’s fixed and give the Karen’s something else to cry about.
The Karen's aren't the only one's overly sensitive.
Take 2 every 6 hour for the next 7 days
1666871936873.png

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Little less talk, little more money you need to send every month. Come on now, get with it.
Kinda sounds like one of those Feed The Children commercials.
"For less than a dollar a day, you can help support old, broken down, toothless, hairless, lineman who can no longer fend for themselves". :LOL:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Those of you staring at white go to the bottom of the page select the style chooser the Woodys Brown.A7A57398-DBA7-412C-BABF-74E6868A6EF1.png

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger, I don't see it at the bottom of the page. What could I be doing wrong? Might be just an admin setting at this point still. Not uncommon in many applications.
Watch for it to appear as they work. When you have a style chooser available you can get the brown background.