Wow

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's not enough they let little thugs play CFB. Now they want to let stupid little thugs play because "equality" and stuff. Talk about full moron. facepalm:

MCBUCK

FWIW....Bama dropped the ACT/SAT scores portion of admittance for incoming academic frosh for the 2022-2023 school year. Helpful for kids that have great grades but may not be great test takers; yes, there are kids that are fantastic students but not great at testing.
Now, back to your regular scheduled program.

ClemsonRangers

FWIW....Bama dropped the ACT/SAT scores portion of admittance for incoming academic frosh for the 2022-2023 school year. Helpful for kids that have great grades but may not be great test takers; yes, there are kids that are fantastic students but not great at testing.
Now, back to your regular scheduled program.

for everyone or is it based on skin color?

Geffellz18

I don’t disagree with the tests being removed as an admittance requirement/prerequisite for acceptance to attend college. Like McBuck stated, there are many people out their that are very intelligent but struggle with standardized testing- my daughter being one. She has learning disabilities and has special needs-yet graduated HS well above a 3.0 gpa-AB honor role most of her HS years in normal classroom settings including some AP classes, but doesn’t do too well with standardized tests-
Without significant preparation!<—this is key.
BUT-the fact that the report is leveraging racism as the reasoning for eliminating this requirement is just ridiculous.
That’s not the issue-the issue is lack of preparation and effort from the individual.

bullgator

They’re going to eventually get back to my old bachelor day’s weekend standards……all they have to do is walk upright and breath.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
And this is how the world will pass us and leave us behind. Because more of us, as a people, are more interested in sport than education. Do you think Asian children's standards are being lowered? Europe's?
The downfall of many an empire was bread and circuses.