Wow!!

Tom Borck

Banned
Got this from another website and thought you might enjoy!

Scott Fowler of Florida may have taken a new #1 Missouri record archery buck Sept 18th while hunting at Poosey Conservation Area in Livingston County. Unofficial green scoring of the buck topped 195. The state record for archery is 191 4/8 which was taken in St Louis County in 1999. It will surely surpass the old Livingston County record of 171 1/8 held by [censored] West. His buck was harvested in 1986 with a rifle.

Attachments

• 2388fowler3.jpg
    2388fowler3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 344

Jeff Phillips

Holy smoke, what a BUCK :clap: :shoot:

Meriwether Mike

Thats a HOSS! It would take two four wheelers to drag him out.

the HEED!

Banned
Is that a deer?!?!?!?!

Good giggly wiggly, is that a horse with horns? I probally would have fallen out of the stand, think he got buck fever? I am glad I did'nt have to drag it out, bet they had a time seeing they were on govt. land, no four wheelers and such. What would it go, 250-275 on the hoof? :eek:

GeauxLSU

WOW!!! is right! :speechles
Good for him!
Buck fever?!?! I think if I knew something like that was in the woods, I'd be a nervous wreck and likely shoot myself in the foot ala, Barney Fife.
What a monster!
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

E

edge

::huh: Good thang he wasn't a huntin' fer horns. Well, thet feller might be jest a little bit embarrassed about takin' thet buck. Probably shot it before he got a good look at it. You know how younguns are. They ground check 'em.Yeah, it was o. k. , but he shoulda let him walk fer another, say , 2 or 3 years, then maybe he'd a been big enough to mount. As it is though, I guess he's got him some good eatin' in the freezer until one comes along a little better. I got a "friend" who coulda kilt one alot bigger'n thet just the other night if'n he hadn't of dropped the light when he bumped the truck door on the feeder. :mad:

Last edited:

Tom Borck

Banned
erifle said:
::huh: Good thang he wasn't a huntin' fer horns. Well, thet feller might be jest a little bit embarrassed about takin' thet buck. Probably shot it before he got a good look at it. You know how younguns are. They ground check 'em.Yeah, it was o. k. , but he shoulda let him walk fer another, say , 2 or 3 years, then maybe he'd a been big enough to mount. As it is though, I guess he's got him some good eatin' in the freezer until one comes along a little better. I got a "friend" who coulda kilt one alot bigger'n thet just the other night if'n he hadn't of dropped the light when he bumped the truck door on the feeder. :mad:

And I thought he dropped the light reaching for a beer! :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Now that looks jest exactly like the one I want to shoot. :D