Yahoola Tournament June 23rd

MerkyWaters

N. Georgia E-Power Club
Open for Woody's Member's to fish no Membership fees.
June 23, 2007. Yahoola Creek Resevoir (Dahlenaga's Watershed Lake past the Walmart)
Time: 2:00PM to 10:00 PM. $30/ Boat. $10 is for Big Fish.
Payout depends on # of boats. All boats must have means of keeping fish alive (No stringers Allowed) and all Livewells will be CHECKED BEFORE THE BLASTOFF!

Last edited:

MerkyWaters

Boaters:
1. Merky Waters
2. Big Fish
3. N. Ga Bowhunter
4. Pruitt
5. Joe and Chris
6. Shadow2 {Maybe}
7. ??

Lets have a good turn out boys! Spread the word! Remember there is no ramp fees or fishing fees other than all lake regulations apply. Boat Ramp is very small! Maybe at most 20 trucks can fit in there, but everyone just like to pull there cars in and use the spaces! Get there early!::gone:

Last edited:

MerkyWaters

Big Fish

I am going to guess that i will catch a 8.24 with total weight going right at 24lbs.

joboo

Do you even have to ask? We will be there. (Might have to remind me when it gets close though)

Big fish will be 5.8 caught by Chris, our total (also caught by Chris) will be 13.81 for the win and uncontested champions of..... Well, champions of something good anyway.

MerkyWaters

Ambition

I will always aim high...even if i dont catch, but i will though, then i can always improve myself! Im telling you there are some really good size fish in that lake. Just hope to get on the Summer Sun Pattern!

CollinsCraft77

I guess confidence is a good thing. I think I'm gonna fish it Sunday afternoon sometime. I do like the hours though of your tx. Love late afternoon fishing.

ugabowhunter

merky, count my boat in for the inaugural tx. i'll be thinking of a clever name, but i like the second choice so far.

ugabowhunter

i will think of a few potential names, how about Small Water Angler's Trail. We could call it SWAT!

Duffman3746

SWAT great name uga. You guys might want to skip the embarssment and mail me ur donations now cuz im coming in with a bag that will make varner look like lathem. lol. Glad we finally got a date for there cant wait.

MerkyWaters

"skip the embarssment and mail me ur donations now cuz im coming in with a bag that will make varner look like lathem. lol."
Do you relize something a little funny here!! Hey Duff sounds like your mailing address is actually the same as mine!!! (I will give you my address so you can mail me your donations!)

Last edited:

MerkyWaters

Anyone?? BUMP

N. Georgia Trolling Waters
Open for anyone to fish no Membership fees.
June 23, 2007. Yahoola Creek Resevoir (Dahlenaga's Watershed Lake past the Walmart)
Time: 2:00PM to 10:00 PM. $30/ Boat. $10 is for Big Fish.
Payout depends on # of boats. All boats must have means of keeping fish alive (No stringers Allowed) and all Livewells will be CHECKED BEFORE THE BLASTOFF!

Anyone else?

MerkyWaters

Yahoola

I know for a fact that there were more guys out there saying they would love to fish that lake....

6 boats thats it???

MerkyWaters

Yahoola

It is located in Dahlonega. I would say another....30 min-45 min. From Lathem. Better Lake just smaller.