Yard sale

DynamicDennis

Liquidation sale, everything must go!!! Guns, ammo (cause I did not use any), vests, loungers, calls, couple decoys, spotlight, scoped 22LR, bulk bird seed, etc.......

Just joking of course, but man what an aggravating season. I know its not over, but I think I am going to hang it up for the year. After my last 2 trips and seeing ZERO sign, I am done. Bulk of our property is head high weeds now, 3 years after a 3rd row cut with no burning. February and March we were ate up with birds, but obviously they have moved onto other areas, thankfully out of my range of hearing. Sure wish we could get a couple weeks back the first of March.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Same here. Only called in hens and got frustrated. My passion for turkey hunting has dwindled over the last couple years. Ready for September and chasing bears.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I looked up from the computer a few minutes ago to see a gobbler strutting in my driveway 70 yards from the house. There was a hen at 20 yards paying him no mind whatsoever. LOL

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I called my neighbor that tries to shoot them to let him know that one might be roosting in the big oak bottom between his house and mine.

frankwright

I have only been twice and have heard nothing.
I am just hunting a farm that is just over 100 acres but lots of big woods surround three sides.
We have a pond,pastures,food plots,swamp,pines and hardwoods, but we are not seeing or hearing them this year.
I enjoyed the two days I hunted and especially the midday break catching 3 to 8 lb bass in the pond but I do not have high hopes.
I hope to get out there one more day.