Youth Release?

gahunter12

I'm looking for a good youth release for a 7yo. My son had become obsessed with archery watching me practice. So for Christmas we got him a Diamond (Bowtech) Atomic bow. It's a really cool youth bow with a draw weight of 6lb-29lb, and draw length of 12"-24", carbon arrows, True glow sights, and true glow arrow rest. For $199 I was really impressed with this setup. I will be installing a peep, and small stabilizer. I just can't decide which way to go with the release. Thanks!

Last edited:

BowSniper

I will second the Scotts Hero. My three daughters and wife shoot them.

Jake Allen

Fingers with a glove work too.

1crazybowhunter

release

I'm looking for a good youth release for a 7yo. My son had become obsessed with archery watching me practice. So for Christmas we got him a Diamond (Bowtech) Atomic bow. It's a really cool youth bow with a draw weight of 6lb-29lb, and draw length of 12"-24", carbon arrows, True glow sights, and true glow arrow rest. For $199 I was really impressed with this setup. I will be installing a peep, and small stabilizer. I just can't decide which way to go with the release. Thanks!

Suggest looking at Tru-Fire releases. They have many choices for both women and youth in wrist strap buckles.

Lane_H

My son shoots my Scott Itty bitty goose and likes it. It will adjust out for him as he grows.

Latest posts