The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

SWWTV

Just some friendly smack talk I think he bought one of those trick measuring tapes off amazon lol

brian lee

May be just smack talk but it's raised some eyebrows from several contestants I'm sure. Just glad I'm not one of the judges to be making a final decision on this one. An honest mistake could end up as a heartbreak,bc those boys have had the gas pedal down out the gates.

BowChilling

Team Defcon is guilty of a rules violation too. We are studying what penalties will be handed out...

The rules are pretty clear. Any disagreement about them should be taken up with BowChilling via PM. DO NOT BOTHER THE MODERATORS OF WOODY”S WITH IT! And we are not going to argue them out on the open forum. You will find that I am as fair as they come but we have printed rules and they will be enforced accordingly.

SWWTV

Wikileaks AKA Team Def Con apologizes for not reading the rules. I had to bust Hillary out. Team Def Con would like to assure you all that no harm was intended. We were just trying to drain the swamp of any Thugs.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just hope Billy kills one. Y'all give him a break. He's under tremendous pressure. Not much season left.

BowChilling

I just hope Billy kills one. Y'all give him a break. He's under tremendous pressure. Not much season left.

You tell em K-Mack! Ain't got time for none of these rules violators! I got bucks that need killing!!:yeah:

BowanaLee

Team Defcon is guilty of a rules violation too. We are studying what penalties will be handed out...

The rules are pretty clear. Any disagreement about them should be taken up with BowChilling via PM. DO NOT BOTHER THE MODERATORS OF WOODY”S WITH IT! And we are not going to argue them out on the open forum. You will find that I am as fair as they come but we have printed rules and they will be enforced accordingly.

Thats just the kind of thing that'll get the contest banned. If you let one slide, they'll all expect the same treatment. :banginghe

BowChilling

Thats just the kind of thing that'll get the contest banned. If you let one slide, they'll all expect the same treatment. :banginghe

Yeah but you have to be able to read in order to read the rules. And I understand this rules violator struggles with that! ::ke:

BowanaLee

Yeah but you have to be able to read in order to read the rules. And I understand this rules violator struggles with that! ::ke:

If I run a stop sign, I get a ticket. Whether I can read or not. :stir:

BowanaLee

Ouch ! :bounce:

BowanaLee

Your not paying attention.

Kris87

Yall done let two teams that work at the same company whoop up on yall just saying.

If my teammate shoots a 94 point dink, we in front of y'all. But I digress, your team's 3 dinks is topping my team's 2 P&Y's so far...Just saying. :D

BlackEagle

Banned
Yall done let two teams that work at the same company whoop up on yall just saying.

So y'all all work at the Toys R Us of the bow hunting world and expect us to be impressed when y'all have more time to hunt than work.

We ain't done yet. :whip:

brian lee

If the penalties were put in effect they wouldn't be in front of y'all, still not understanding why they have t been yet

BowanaLee

So y'all all work at the Toys R Us of the bow hunting world and expect us to be impressed when y'all have more time to hunt than work.

We ain't done yet. :whip:

I don't know where you get your info but only 1 person in the leading team works on bows. I know of a truck driver that puts in more hrs than any of you.
Truth be known, some of the Bow guys probably work more hrs than you. Ask Alligood. :bounce:
Hopefully PSE will let him off during the holidays. Hes over due a deer. Him actually hitting one with their bow is a whole different problem. ::ke:
Theres a bunch of good teams up front. Its down to the last 18 laps. The drafting is about over. They'll dive to the bottom and try to pass any day now. I hope your not partial to that paint job ? :cheers: