Any county in Georgia.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
If you could pick any county in Georgia for deer land where would it be and why?

ProAngler

20-30 acres surrounded by neighborhoods in either North Fulton, Cobb county, South Forsyth. If your looking for monster bucks. I Enjoy hunting big woods much better though.

gma1320

I've always said Harris county myself but now days I am leaning more toward Putnam or a surrounding county or the Macon /Dooly area

gma1320

I'm truly amazed of the class of deer Georgia kills. Heck yall kill booners and that is freaking awesome!!! Georgia is doing things right 4 sure. #lilkansas
Yes my dad always said I was crazy for want to go to the midwest to hunt when I could just find what I after here in georgia for a lot less money. It has only taken me 20 years to figure out he was right

gma1320

I hunt in heard county now and while the population doesn't seem to be that high we do have some real trophy bucks running around there.

GrantC77

Morgan, Hancock, Harris, Lee and Worth County. North Fulton County would be the best but really hard to hunt that ground, mostly private property.

buckpasser

Worth is pretty crazy. Both population and bone. Counties like Brooks, Colquitt and Thomas have hot spots but they don’t hold a candle to Worth. The extreme SW counties do have a fun late rut date, but they are not the proper destination for a big racked buck.

Big7

The Oracle
Jefferson or Emanuel.

Plenty of crop land, including
the almighty p-nut fields.
Hardwood bottoms, plenty
of good water.

Just about any terrain you like
can be found there.

I've killed plenty of big deer and
hog down there.