Derrick Ansley to UT

BuckNasty83

If it wasn't clear already, the message is very evident now: Tennessee is all in on football.

On Friday, Jeremy Pruitt parted ways with Terry Fair and landed Derrick Ansley. In a vacuum, the move isn’t a stunner. Pruitt and Ansley have worked together extensively. They've been good friends for years and have spoken regularly throughout Pruitt's first season at Tennessee.

So the story isn’t that Pruitt convinced his friend and former co-worker to return to Rocky Top.

The story is that Tennessee is paying for Ansley to return to Tennessee. Ansley was reportedly on Georgia’s radar when Mel Tucker left. He was reportedly on Nick Saban’s radar to return him, too. He was reportedly at the top of Kentucky’s wish list for its open DC spot. He was one of the highest if not the highest paid secondary coaches in the NFL and he chose Tennessee.”

https://tennessee.rivals.com/news/tennessee-s-message-we-re-all-in

BuckNasty83

We will have a freshman o line and d line. That's why I'm telling yall, if your expecting a huge jump this year, don't. It could happen, but not as likely. I think we'll be ok though

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We will have a freshman o line and d line. That's why I'm telling yall, if your expecting a huge jump this year, don't. It could happen, but not as likely. I think we'll be ok though
Nobody is expecting a huge jump from the Vols.. No one except stupid Vol fans and the morons over on VomitNation..

Browning Slayer

If it wasn't clear already, the message is very evident now: Tennessee is all in on football.

On Friday, Jeremy Pruitt parted ways with Terry Fair and landed Derrick Ansley. In a vacuum, the move isn’t a stunner. Pruitt and Ansley have worked together extensively. They've been good friends for years and have spoken regularly throughout Pruitt's first season at Tennessee.

So the story isn’t that Pruitt convinced his friend and former co-worker to return to Rocky Top.

The story is that Tennessee is paying for Ansley to return to Tennessee. Ansley was reportedly on Georgia’s radar when Mel Tucker left. He was reportedly on Nick Saban’s radar to return him, too. He was reportedly at the top of Kentucky’s wish list for its open DC spot. He was one of the highest if not the highest paid secondary coaches in the NFL and he chose Tennessee.”

https://tennessee.rivals.com/news/tennessee-s-message-we-re-all-in
All in on football? So.. They haven’t been the last 12 years or so?

brownceluse

As a rival fan this hire scares me more than any other. It shows that Pruitt unlike Dooley can hire superstar coaches and win! Boys y’all better understand that the Vols are killing at recruiting and coaching! This could be the year.

Browning Slayer

As a rival fan this hire scares me more than any other. It shows that Pruitt unlike Dooley can hire superstar coaches and win! Boys y’all better understand that the Vols are killing at recruiting and coaching! This could be the year.

The Vols are Back!!

Until September.... And come October, they’ll crawl back in their hole and assume the fetal position.

I love watching this process every single year.. It gives me such joy.

Horns

I’m still interested in the relationship of unstable Pruitt and fat Phil. No way those 2 coexist for long term

BuckNasty83

I’m still interested in the relationship of unstable Pruitt and fat Phil. No way those 2 coexist for long term
This hire shows Fulmer is allowing Pruitt to do his own thing. Terry Fair was a former player from Fulmers coaching days. And Pruitt is not unstable lol?

Browning Slayer

This hire shows Fulmer is allowing Pruitt to do his own thing. Terry Fair was a former player from Fulmers coaching days. And Pruitt is not unstable lol?
Allowing Pruitt to do his thing? Bologna!

Why do you think Phil got in trouble from the NCAA? Cause he’s still trying to run football operations thru Pruitt..

Browning Slayer

Ummm no. Not since Kiffin

:rofl: :rofl:

Brick by Brick..

You have no clue what you are talking about!! You morons have been “all in” the entire time.

You’ve yet to make a good hire. The amount of money the Vols have lost is the thing that thumps your ridiculous not “all in” comment.

Browning Slayer

:rofl: :rofl:

Brick by Brick..

You have no clue what you are talking about!! You morons have been “all in” the entire time.

You’ve yet to make a good hire. The amount of money the Vols have lost is the thing that thumps your ridiculous not “all in” comment.
Kind of like.. we’ve leveled the playing field garage...

The Vols are YEARS away from leveling ANY playing field!

^that^ is the facts!!

Kirby and Saban is what will get Pruitt fired!

Browning Slayer

The Vols need to beat Vandy before you Vols can say anything!!