Nick Saban's final Coaches Poll ballot..

fairhopebama

And your opinion is null and void. You don't get a vote. But the ones that do put us ahead of Bama.

If Bama didn't lose the only 2 hard games it had we would be having a different conversation.

Quit playing cupcakes every single week.
The biggest cupcake we played this year was South Carolina. But let's move away from that. Do you and your fellow Dawgs think that UGA is the 5th best team in the country? I am not asking what the polls say. I am asking what the Dawgs here think.

The biggest cupcake we played this year was South Carolina. But let's move away from that. Do you and your fellow Dawgs think that UGA is the 5th best team in the country? I am not asking what the polls say. I am asking what the Dawgs here think.
The Dawgs could beat anyone from #6 on. Our waste is littered throughout the top 15.

Who has Bama beat in the top 25?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
. Do you and your fellow Dawgs think that UGA is the 5th best team in the country?

I sure do. We're 11-2. Oregon and Baylor are 11-2 but our strength of schedule (beauty contest rules) was tougher than theirs. We play Baylor in the Sugar so that one will be resolved. If Oregon wins their bowl game we'll be tied with Oregon for 5th place. No other Division 1 team has the same or better record so yes, that makes us #5.

And we're playing #7.. Dawgs have beat #9, #12 & #15.

Bama hasn't beat squat.

Dawgs got beat by 4-8 south carolina and Lit -up bu LSU we lost to by 5 points...

Yes, we lost to the Barn, my QB got color blind and cost us a win....by 3 points...

Naw, I think bama was better than Georgia who still lands at #5 by the college playoff bunch that will go down in History as the group who didin't know what they were doing. All they had to make is one call and they couldn't get that one right.

roll tide
But... but... but... muh rings.. muh Bama roll tide t-shirts..

Sorry. Bama has not beat ANYONE with a pulse. Don't care how close you came to anything. You lost. Get over it. Bama is not the Bama of old.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
And Kirby has the Dawgs at #5 after losing to a 4-8 South Carolina team and then getting curb stomped in the SECCG. Go figure. Half the Dawgs on this forum would call that a joke.
I never thought UGA should have been rated that high!
If They got rated #5 after the way they played this year, the last 2 years they should have been at #1 or #2.
Evidently the committee didn’t see what I seen this year!
UGA had a rabbits foot and a horseshoe in their pockets when we played Florida and Auburn!

MAGA

I know that picture wasn't taken at a recent Bama vs UGA game.

Just sayin:cool:

I know that picture wasn't taken at a recent Bama vs UGA game.

Just sayin:cool:

It wasn’t. Bama wasn’t good enough to meet the Dawgs this year. Just sayin..

00Beau

Roll Tide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-163239_Alabama FB.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210-163239_Alabama FB.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 15

BuckNasty83

I said recent games, as in the last 4-5 times they have played. A couple of those games Dawg fans had to be hauled out of the stadiums on gurneys. It was a pitiful sight.
Was it as painful as watching the Tide lose 2 and keep you from the West Crown?

This year the Tide wasn’t anything. It’s why you got selected for the SlapYoMama BBQ bowl with Michigan.

BuckNasty83

Only Bama fans see it that way.. The rest of us see it as the end of the Saban era..
It's not as bad as people want it to be. He's a DC away from sustaining his success.

Same could be said for Kirby. Is he truly an upgrade from MR when he's avg. 3 losses a season? Yall only see it that way because he's winning the East. Which we all know is a joke. He's riding the coattails of the strength of SEC.

Honestly, without Bias. Who has he beat? Sure, I'd take yalls position in the East, but it don't change the fact the East sucks and yall are no better just because your on a bigger stage because of it.

Oklahoma is the only good win I can think of. Once the playoffs are expanded, a lot will be exposed in CFB