DAWGS #2

tcward

Strength of schedule is why the bucks are #1. Like it or not that’s how it is in college football. I’m surprised they only dropped the dawgs one spot. They’ve looked pretty bad against some weak opponents.
Strength of schedule? What? Where? Lol!

Madsnooker

This ranking is useless and means nothing at this point. OSU was #16 in 2014 when they won the title. I wish OSU wasn't #1. Offensively they haven't played good enough up to this point. Love the defense.
They just need to keep winning and getting more starts under McCords belt. The Dawgs are right where I think you Dawg fans would want them if you ask me. Good luck and may the football gods let us meet in the NC game!!!! :cheers:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
OSU, Meatchicken, and FSU all released PR about the rankings.......... UGA released PR about it being "Bloody Tuesday" not a word about the rankings. Just another day for Kirby and the Dawgs, he'll have them boys fired up and ready to go.

MudDucker

Staff member
First DAWGS are #1 in all the polls, but CFP rankings.

I don't know if we should be #1 in that or not and in fact, I'm glad we aren't. Gives the boys something to go for and puts more fire in their belly. It has been hard to judge them, because they play to their competition. If the world thinks their opponent is a push, they take it easy until they got to win. If the world thinks their opponent is tough, they smash them relentlessly. Florida is special, because Kirby loves to smash Florida.

Anyone who thinks these guys don't know what is going on with these rankings is drinking some koolaid that dries up their brain.

Bottom line, like Kirby said, rankings don't mean a thing until the end.

James12

OSU strength of schedule ?!?!??? WHAAAAAT? Come on Guth, you beat Penn State and squeaked out some others.. and Penn State has never been so irrelevant. Too soon for eggnog.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
What I miss. Just tuned into this Bat Channel.
Is it getting a little batty in here.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
y’all talk about stuff. Like a bunch of girls!
Who just wins? SHUT UP you wannabes..

There is only 1 #1 TEAM. It’s been that way for a couple seasons.
91F6625D-194C-46F2-AAF7-D4137A5767D2.png

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

If we do lose… we’ll be like Ohio State or Michigan

Browning Slayer

We have beat you ALL! Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Bama, Notre Dame…

Browning Slayer

Rest assured…

Championships flow through Athens now.. ;)

Browning Slayer

So go pound sand!

We are coming for you all. UGA is not hunted… we are the hunters.