1/5 AM

ugajay

Good luck this morning everyone! I'm at work and will be checking in on y'all. Hope y'all put something on the ground

Zak26

Early co with my son last hunt of the year for him we have to head home today unless the warden ( his momma ) let’s him stay since they don’t have to go back to school till Tuesday. Good luck everyone

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Frosty morning in SE Troup. I just feel lucky to be sitting in a tree on a gorgeous morning like today.

sleepr71

Pretty morning! Saw 3 does & small buck at 0730. Pair of Coyotes came across the field & deer spooked. Finally got the Coyotes slowed down at about 300 yds & missed both of them?. Ran off a big deer,that I didn’t even know was around. Wind is picking up & propane heater is empty? Probably going to head in soon. Good luck & safe travels to all of us.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Pretty morning! Saw 3 does & small buck at 0730. Pair of Coyotes came across the field & deer spooked. Finally got the Coyotes slowed down at about 300 yds & missed both of them?. Ran off a big deer,that I didn’t even know was around. Wind is picking up & propane heater is empty? Probably going to head in soon. Good luck & safe travels to all of us.
Send me a picture of your propane accessories.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I got a couple that are awesome but just bulky enough not to be taken back and forth to a stand. I do use them both almost constant and refill those green tanks on the go.