Brock Vandagriff

TinKnocker

83793035_235365267453197_6529472088133074944_n.png

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Dawgs future looking bright! Barely got him before bammer.:LOL:
We just got him because these other teams didn’t want him. Besides, recruiting doesn’t matter. Just ask our resident experts?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Hey wait. He's a "pro style" QB. I thought our offence was gonna star opening it up with a dual threat QB

riprap

We just got him because these other teams didn’t want him. Besides, recruiting doesn’t matter. Just ask our resident experts?
"Some" haven't posted lately and I have missed their "championship" insight. I just know bama had our recent recruits and coaches were on their radar. I just know it.:ROFLMAO:

TinKnocker

Hey wait. He's a "pro style" QB. I thought our offence was gonna star opening it up with a dual threat QB
I doubt Lincoln was after him because he can’t run.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
"Some" haven't posted lately and I have missed their "championship" insight. I just know bama had our recent recruits and coaches were on their radar. I just know it.:ROFLMAO:
Some people think all roads lead back to bammerstahn.

FootLongDawg

Fast foward two years. If Newman starts this year, like all the experts think, how many Dawg QB's are in the transfer portal? No way Mathis, Beck, and this kid will all be there at the same time.

TinKnocker

Well here is an answer.

He also hurts opposing defenses with his legs having rushed 1,393 yards and 32 touchdowns on 205 carries.
That's a little misleading. Those numbers are over 3 seasons.

nickel back

That's a little misleading. Those numbers are over 3 seasons.

not to bad and shows he can move if need to.

a little more info

Vandagriff completed 151 of his 211 passes (72 percent) this past season for 2,471 yards in eight games. He tallied up a 31:3 touchdown-to-interception ratio. The junior also added 262 rushing yards and six touchdowns.

Is he a true pro-style QB? Or a dual threat? Maybe more Pro with some Dual?

TinKnocker

not to bad and shows he can move if need to.

a little more info

Vandagriff completed 151 of his 211 passes (72 percent) this past season for 2,471 yards in eight games. He tallied up a 31:3 touchdown-to-interception ratio. The junior also added 262 rushing yards and six touchdowns.

Is he a true pro-style QB? Or a dual threat? Maybe more Pro with some Dual?
Brock and Beck run identical 40 times.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fast foward two years. If Newman starts this year, like all the experts think, how many Dawg QB's are in the transfer portal? No way Mathis, Beck, and this kid will all be there at the same time.

Just so we get the best one and 1 of the others.