PB&J Debate

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One of my sisters used to eat nanner and mayonnaise sammiches. Yuck.

ambush80

Two slices brioche, on one slice extra crunchy peanut butter (Jiff or Peter Pan, not 'organic'/farmer's market), chopped toasted macadamias sprinkled on the peanut butter. On the other slice: strawberry or quince jam and fresh jalapeno chips. Assemble sandwich and dredge through either french toast batter or light tempura batter. Deep fry until golden brown, slice in half and serve with powdered sugar and caramel drizzle.

I just made that up, but I'm sure it's a thing somewhere.:ROFLMAO:

Maybe a PBJ Unchained contest?

Geffellz18

One of my sisters used to eat nanner and mayonnaise sammiches. Yuck.

I got a say-Ate those as a kid and actually enjoyed them. Haven’t had one in probably 25+ years though.
It’s sort of like spam, beanie wienes, potted meat, veener sausages & the like-I ain’t against them, but if there are better options, I’m opting for them!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Man, y'all are out there somewhere in another dimension. I love PBJs. But, not them PBJs.
100% non-toasted or hot (toasted PBJ: :sick: )
Not mixed. Peanut butter on one piece of bread, jelly on the other. Grape or muscadine jelly only for a PBJ. And crunchy peanut better is unclean, and an instrument of Satan. Creamy only. :)

So you're a traditionalist. :rockon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
After all this discussion, I made me one for lunch today. It's sitting on my desk in my dinner bucket, with some plain Lay's chips. :)

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Wife is making one now on her homemade bread, strawberry jam, smooth peanut butter and a cold glass of milk, hold the mayo :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It's good.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Better when someone else makes the for you