Pruitt told to back his Brick Bag and Hit the Road

FootLongDawg

He will have another job as DC somewhere before the week is over. That is unless the recruiting violations make an interested team show just cause in hiring him.

TinKnocker

He will have another job as DC somewhere before the week is over. That is unless the recruiting violations make an interested team show just cause in hiring him.
Assuming he was actually fired for recruiting violations (and it wasn't just a cheap way out for TN to bail on his contract) it may be hard to find a job for a hot minute. To get fired, the violations can't be insignificant.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The dumpster fire that never goes out. Good lord. I hate it for vol fans

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Knoxville continue’s to burn....

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

That team and fans deserve everything that comes their way the way they treated Schiano.

They brought Fat Phil back to be the “savior”... He’s now gone as the Athletic Director.. :rofl::rofl:

Karma... Karma..... Karma.....

Browning Slayer

If anyone needs a pick me up... Head over to VolNation and enjoy watching the Voltards squirm.... It's great!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With the Level 1 Violations and the penalties coming UT's way, this program is done for the foreseeable future. We will see a mass exodus of players and recruits and they will hire a bargain bin coach to get the Vols through this. They state they want to win and want to win with integrity but the administration does not put in the effort to create a solid ethical winning program.

Why are we here? Just to suffer.

Set back more than 3-7? Believe I have room in my life for 0-10 or 1-9.

Program has already been set back for 17 years. Nothing new

The football program is dead now at least irrelevant till 2030 at the worst.

Resica

Al
If I was Schiano I would have my AD at Rutgers call UT and scream for a home and home with them in 2 years and when UT declines rub it in their face unmercifally.:rofl:
Alabama begged off their series with Penn State when they were on probation. Penn State agreed(idiots) and got creamed later.facepalm:

kingfish

Just read where UGA "violations" were all level 3 so nothing to see there. As far as the Vols go I can't help but think of those old Jim Stafford lyrics "There ain't much pride when you're trapped inside a slowly sinking ship"

Resica

Just read where UGA "violations" were all level 3 so nothing to see there. As far as the Vols go I can't help but think of those old Jim Stafford lyrics "There ain't much pride when you're trapped inside a slowly sinking ship"
That's good.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
And Fulmer resigns as AD, but they say it has nothing to do with the current investigation. Okie dokie. :bounce:

Never liked Pruitt. Comes across as a total jerk. Snatches on his players jerseys often when he gets mad. And y'all remember this.

I felt bad for their QB when Pruitt did that junk. I'm all for getting on them, and coaching them up, but not disrespecting them like that. Maybe he'll just go off into the sunset and enjoy the millions he made.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
10RC may be in a P5 conference but they playing DII ball