Ole miss/Tennessee and injuries

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Someone should do a statistical analysis of how likely an ole miss defensive player is to be injured when the opposing offense is driving toward the ole miss end zone.

Got to be pretty high odds compared to other teams

Doboy Dawg

What happened? This is the only channel I don’t get and was trying to get updates online?

Last update had 54 seconds on the clock for 10 minutes?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
What happened? This is the only channel I don’t get and was trying to get updates online?

Last update had 54 seconds on the clock for 10 minutes?
The Vowel faithful started throwing water bottles and other stuff on the field

hayseed_theology

Neyland Stadium in meltdown mode. They got an unfavorable spot that killed their late 4th quarter (possibly game winning) drive. It was reviewed but the call stood. Fans started throwing tons of trash on the field. Ole Miss had to retreat to the middle of the field. Cheerleaders, dancers, and band have all fled the stadium. UT fans have been throwing trash onto the field for 15 min now.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Neyland Stadium in meltdown mode. They got an unfavorable spot that killed their late 4th quarter (possibly game winning) drive. It was reviewed but the call stood. Fans started throwing tons of trash on the field. Ole Miss had to retreat to the middle of the field. Cheerleaders, dancers, and band have all fled the stadium. UT fans have been throwing trash onto the field for 15 min now.
Their such a classy bunch