National championship—I’m calling it now

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If they play the game Alabama wins

—-BUT——-

There’s a chance Alabama will have to withdraw because of Covid. If they do UGA WILL get a welfare national championship that no one will ever “really” recognize because the only way the dawgs could win a natty in 42 years was if another team had to withdraw and gift it to them

Tight Lines

I think UGA pulls this one out by 3 scores. It will be an offensive game and UGA will shut down the long ball and squash the run. Bama gets 3 scores, Georgia gets 6...I am going with 42-21 UGA.

Bennett showed some serious maturity last night during and post-game and Kirby is clearly focused on getting this win in 9 days.

I think they toss the Saban Monkey on January 10th.

MudDucker

Staff member
If they play the game Alabama wins

—-BUT——-

There’s a chance Alabama will have to withdraw because of Covid. If they do UGA WILL get a welfare national championship that no one will ever “really” recognize because the only way the dawgs could win a natty in 42 years was if another team had to withdraw and gift it to them

Well your picking abilities guarantees a UGA win.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I predict you’ll whine no matter the outcome.

Must be hard for a Barner to watch your big brothers play while you sit at the kids table.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Everybody put this guy on the iggy list…

Why? He's the best troller on this entire board. $10 sez this thread goes 100 posts by dark tomorrow. T will have to write himself a ticket for shooting over the limit.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Why? He's the best troller on this entire board. $10 sez this thread goes 100 posts by dark tomorrow. T will have to write himself a ticket for shooting over the limit.:bounce:
He’s retired, has nothing to do and doesn’t hunt or fish. He “troll’s”. If he could apply that skill the boy would be a good fisherman!