Biggest hog you’ve ever had on camera

HogKillaDNR

HogKillaDNR

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The edge of that feeder is about waist high. He had a random pattern but another member thinks he shot him during deer season and couldn’t find him

dfurdennis

This guy showed up at my trap site. Don't want to ruin the trap set so I'm going to go hang a stand see if I can see how much he weighs hanging from a hook!
Update, this guy kept going in there so we dropped the gate on him...the GREAT HOGDINI was out in less than 30 minutes, he climbed his fat butt right over the top and HE GONE!

Attachments

• 1265746381.jpg
    1265746381.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 21

turboM70

Update, this guy kept going in there so we dropped the gate on him...the GREAT HOGDINI was out in less than 30 minutes, he climbed his fat butt right over the top and HE GONE!
Wow, that's a pretty good height too... maybe put an extra layer on top at a degree tilting inward?

Last edited:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
1646868904922.jpeg
Any weight guesses? He’s been coming to this feeder for 2 weeks. I was going to head down this weekend and hunt him but I’ll wait for warmer weather. I hope he sticks around a couple more weeks

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
This could be the same pig from the trough feeder. It’s only 500 yards or so away. I think the member shot a different pig