One more good one

kayaksteve

Heading out to Kansas For the weekend. I can’t stay for our week long rabbit hunt this year but I’m gonna make it out for the 30-30 ministries hunt this weekend. Should meet some awesome people and have a blast. Looking forward to hearing the beagles run one more time and fellowship with some new friends

Wire Nut

Heading out to Kansas For the weekend. I can’t stay for our week long rabbit hunt this year but I’m gonna make it out for the 30-30 ministries hunt this weekend. Should meet some awesome people and have a blast. Looking forward to hearing the beagles run one more time and fellowship with some new friends
I love the guys from 30-30

kayaksteve

Just got home this evening from the 30-30 ministries Kansas rabbit camp at tyro Christian church. We had an awesome weekend despite the wind, hot weather and dry conditions making it tough for the dogs. 6 youth hunters that had never hunted with beagles ended up with 26 rabbits between Saturday and Sunday morning. One person gave their life to Christ over the weekend which is what this ministry is really all about.F226B47A-DA20-436B-A1C8-AD2AD7A17820.jpeg48DE9067-6377-4DE1-B609-FF460C87414F.jpegEAA7BAE1-3EEA-495C-9002-43FA8D3764D8.jpegE79944C6-19AF-43D7-B3D6-B97961091C24.jpeg0A273BAE-F2FB-48FB-9D18-A233A03B506D.jpeg02FBB6C4-9120-4420-A95A-D9A8EFD4D69A.jpegF226B47A-DA20-436B-A1C8-AD2AD7A17820.jpeg

kayaksteve

There’s more photos, videos and info on the 30-30 ministries Facebook and other platforms if your interested

specialk

Thats just plain awesome!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I know that was a mighty good time ! I recognize Mr Dale . He is one of the finest gentleman you’ll ever meet . And maybe the best cook in the north ga mountains . Me and my daughter have been fortunate to attend a few of their hunts over the years . Learned of them right here on our forum . Good people and organization .

kayaksteve

I know that was a mighty good time ! I recognize Mr Dale . He is one of the finest gentleman you’ll ever meet . And maybe the best cook in the north ga mountains . Me and my daughter have been fortunate to attend a few of their hunts over the years . Learned of them right here on our forum . Good people and organization .
well I bet we’ve met then cause I’ve been at all the bear and trout camps.

Last edited:

antharper

Staff member
That you in the picture with the young man holding the rabbit .

antharper

Staff member
I believe about half that post haha
Ha ha , that was in 2016 . We stayed at the church . We went on a bear hunt in 2019 and stayed at the cabins . I’ve become good friends with Kyle and actually went hunting up there with him and have a trip planned to go this next season . You all are a top notch bunch . After our last trip just me and my daughter hunting and trout fishing , she said why don’t we live up here . I’m sure you and I spoke but the whole weekend goes by in a flash

antharper

Staff member
I actually think you and Cody scouted our area where we bear hunted and put up a couple lock ons. It rained that Sunday and we didn’t hunt