Triplets in the North Georgia Mountains

Fork Horn

It's videos like this that keeps the camera checking interesting. This might be my best video of 2022. I've gotten videos of bear cubs before, but never any this young. I hope they come back by for another video or two. The videos were recorded in Union county (in Suches).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rosewood

If you edited out the 1st half of the video, we could have had a "whatizit" post. :)

I have seen that hillside before, you have posted other videos from that camera haven't you?

Rosewood

rosewood

You got a video of bear foot with 3 baby bear foots.

Fork Horn

If you edited out the 1st half of the video, we could have had a "whatizit" post. :)

I have seen that hillside before, you have posted other videos from that camera haven't you?

Rosewood
You have a good memory Rosewood. I have posted videos / photos from this location before. It’s one of my favorite camera locations and I’ve had a camera there for many years.

Rabun

Cool video! Reminds me the last pics I got on two of my cams…closeups of bear face, teeth and claws ? Hope you get more video as the cubs develop. Great stuff!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
You have a good memory Rosewood. I have posted videos / photos from this location before. It’s one of my favorite camera locations and I’ve had a camera there for many years.
I knew that view from before too! Absolutely love it! Suches is gorgeous anywho, but it looks like you found a nice place! Keep them coming!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks for posting, very cool. My Mrs even enjoyed that one.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Fork horn I sat in my recliner for a hour tonight with a 3 year old and watched some of your videos on YouTube . He thoroughly enjoyed them . The buck in velvet with both ears split , did you ever see him again . Is he still around