NFL draft

Madsnooker

AR will be a bust in the NFL and just don't get that pick. NFL defenses will eat him alive once they realize he can't pass.
Atlanta....what are you guys doing??????

OSU is first team ever to reach 90 first round picks with 3 more. :wink:

Madsnooker

Wonder if there’s a way to tell what CFB teams hold the record for busts.
Not sure? I do know OSU has a great history of great NFL players. Probably as many probowlers as anyone. As of recently it seems OSU players win rookie of the year or are in the running almost yearly. Lol

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Packers fan here. Not sure what to make of our DE out of Iowa. Seems like a decent player but not sure I would've used my #13 overall pick. Was hoping for either an OL or TE/WR for Jordan Love. TE out of GA looked solid.

Side note: Gonna go out on a limb here and hope the Pack picks up Stetson as a late-round pick. We need a #2 QB if Love goes down or if he doesn't turn out like we expected. I actually like Stetson's age from a maturity and leadership standpoint. And those two rings help :) He's the right kind of guy to have in Green Bay.
Huge PACK fan myself. That sounds awesome. I hope they get him. :rockon:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
AR will be a bust in the NFL and just don't get that pick. NFL defenses will eat him alive once they realize he can't pass.
Atlanta....what are you guys doing??????

OSU is first team ever to reach 90 first round picks with 3 more. :wink:
CJ Stroud should have been #1 :cheers:
It still amazes me that he didn't win the Heisman! He has more character & heart than Caleb Williams!

Bryce Young should have been #2 with AR going in the 2nd round, Stetson Bennett had more experience & 2 Nattys over AR!

Madsnooker

Bryce Young should have been #2 with AR going in the 2nd round, Stetson Bennett had more experience & 2 Nattys over AR!
Bennett is a straight up baller!!! If I was a GM I would take him and let him be a backup and let him get some game time and I think you would find out real quick if he could be a starter in the NFL. He reminds me somewhat of Flutie. Dude wasn't given a chance in the NFL then went to Canadien football and balled out then made it back to the NFL after his prime and still played very well. I think he would have been a star in the NFL if a GM had given him the chance out of college.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It still amazes me that he didn't win the Heisman! He has more character & heart than Caleb Williams!

You two patronize each other anymore I’m going lose it. :sick:

Tight Lines

Not sure? I do know OSU has a great history of great NFL players. Probably as many probowlers as anyone. As of recently it seems OSU players win rookie of the year or are in the running almost yearly. Lol
Interestingly enough, Notre Dame has produced more NFL Players than any other college, as of 2022, tOSU was 3rd...currently playing is Alabama...
1682714526441.png