Another stump burning

Toliver

When I was young my dad took down several trees in our yard. He had a bunch of small metal barrels that fit around them. He came home with a load of coke. We got a fire started in them rings and then added the coke. That stuff gets hot. Those stumps were gone in short order.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"The humanity..."

Why do people hate stumps so?

Next thing you know people will be removing stumps from the ground entirely because they are so offensive.

A total re-writing of History. :flag:

Last edited:

normaldave

GON Weatherman
This is actually outstanding. I need to try this technique.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
"The humanity..."

Why do people hate stumps so?

Next thing you know people will be removing stumps from the ground entirely because they are so offensive.

A total re-writing of History. :flag:
On the contrary, I do not hate stumps. I’ve killed a couple of deer while sitting on a stump. My dad, Ol’ Walt had a favorite black stump he called the smokehouse because he killed so many deer while sitting on it. I hate the fire ants and termites that stumps attract. I hate the roots near stumps that ruin lawnmower blades. That’s why I’m burning the stumps in my yard. But, I don’t hate them.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The climate change nit wits will be protesting in front of your house when they see this. :eek:

normaldave

GON Weatherman
LmpwZw

You know...?
A fella could make a real nice chair out of one of them.

:cheers:

Last edited:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
The climate change nit wits will be protesting in front of your house when they see this. :eek:
That’s fine. They’ll be blocking HWY 74 and over 200 yards from my house through the woods. I’ll never hear them and the sheriff will run them off. Those that trespass will learn about one of the ingredients of homemade ice cream.

Toliver

That’s fine. They’ll be blocking HWY 74 and over 200 yards from my house through the woods. I’ll never hear them and the sheriff will run them off. Those that trespass will learn about one of the ingredients of homemade ice cream.
You gonna hit them with cans of evaporated milk? You're an animal.