Drivelers don't always understand #417

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

Little breezy out. I need to spray some gly but that's out
Hauled a load of limbs and cleaned house for dad.
I told him I'd be back Monday. Guess I will spend all day up there. Lots needs to be done.
Not sure what I'll do the rest of the day.
Building a fire and drinking a few sounds good. I'm sure the redhead will have better plans.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Afternoon flint,
It's gottten hot outchere doing some more cleanup for when Buck, Caitlin, Everett, and Lil Jed come over tomorrow.
Yes sir, it has gotten a little warm, but there's a nice cool breeze blow'n over here. I've been out here all day mow'n and work'n in my raised beds. I may very well stick a few seeds in the ground tomorrow.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yes sir, it has gotten a little warm, but there's a nice cool breeze blow'n over here. I've been out here all day mow'n and work'n in my raised beds. I may very well stick a few seeds in the ground tomorrow.

Yessir, wasn't bad at all when I was in the shade with that breeze.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Great hike up at Lula Lake and Lula Falls. That place is a natural gem for the State of Georgia. I'll post some pics later. Really stunning. I had no idea there was a place in GA that looked like that. A teaser picture.

20240330_103837.jpg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good afternoon drivelers.
2 lawnmowers and neither one will cut grass. One has a pully broken.The other one the starter won,t disengage.I replaced it a few years ago.I think it might be the ignition switch.Parts will be ordered shortly.
Mom's?

Status
Not open for further replies.