2009-2010 Challenge Winners

Duckhawk

Banned
On my behalf I would like to thank everyone for participating in this years challenge! I enjoy keeping up with the competition, tallying up all these scores and hearing all the trash talk you fellas come up with! Even though participation was down this season I still had a great time.

Season Totals:

33 Teams
99 Players

Does-123 Bucks-29

1st Place Team Stick Em' will each receive a $125 in Basspro Gift cards
941.75pts

2nd Place Team Book Buck Boys will each receive $100 in Basspro Gift cards
855.50pts

3rd Place Team Bad to the Bone will each receive $50 in Basspro Gift cards
798.25pts

4th place Team Rageslinger will each receive $25 in Basspro Gift cards
514.50pts

1st Largest Scored P&Y
BOWHUNTER! @ 149 7/8"

2nd Largest Scored P&Y
bonehead-rm @ 133 1/2"

In addition to the free shoulder mounts that the Officially scored bucks receive there will also prizes will be awarded to the following:

Boothy will receive a Plano Bow case for the 1st buck entered in the contest

Bowanna will receive the redhead target for the most points in 1 single post with a double

bonehead-rm will receive the Redhead Binocular's for entering the most points by one single hunter

dixiesimpleman32 will receive a knife set for the 1st doe entered in the challenge

I also want to thank all the judges for participating in the scoring process thru the season, as well as Bass Pro Shops, Antler Creations Taxidermy-Hugh Bryant, Artistic Wildlife Taxidermy for there sponsorships in prizes!

Thank You all and I'm looking forward to next season to do it all again.

Nick Wilson
Duckhawk

Katera73

Thank you Nick for running a good competion and all your hard work this season.
Congrats to Team Stick Em' and all the other winners.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Congrats to all the prize winners!

BowChilling

Great job Nick, thanks for running it!

Congrats Stick'em!! Killing machines!

rta47

Thank you Nick for running a good competion and all your hard work this season.
YES thanks nick for all your hard work and making this happen! AWESOME JOB!!:cool::cheers:
And to team stick`em great job guys!

wack em

Thanks Nick!

Congrats to all who killed deer with their bows!

BowChilling

Way to go Guys!!! Kept me up til the last minute.

So much behind the scenes head games that you and Lee wouldn't even trust an honest man!:rofl::rofl: You could have went to bed right after my PM!:cool:

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Thanks for putting up with us through another season Nick. I hope you can do it again next year. We've got a big bulls eye on our back.
There will be a heap of guys wanting to stick it to ole team Stick-em. Participation should be good.:bounce:
Sorry for doubting you Billy but y'all were the enemy at the time. ::ke: Were friends again now ! :bounce:
Thanks again guys, cant wait to Stick-it to ya again ! ::ke: :rofl: Ain't to early for smack talk is it ? :rofl:

Last edited:

BOWROD

thanks again nick for your time and commitment to the challenge !!! we could not do it without you and the judges !! congrats to everyone who participated in the challenge you are all winners !!! hope to see you guys at the cookout !!!

Arrow3

Great job Nick! I wish I could have helped my team more then just one doe but it just wasn't my year with the stick and string....Congrats to all the winners!! :yeah:

Gentleman4561

Thanks for the work nick...sure was a fun time

GOTTAHUNT83

Congrats Winners!

Thanks for the hard work Duckhawk!

toolmkr20

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks again Nick for doing a great job running this thing and to all the judges. Maybe we should have a turkey comp just for the stick and stringers.

Katera73

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks again Nick for doing a great job running this thing and to all the judges. Maybe we should have a turkey comp just for the stick and stringers.

Oh lord its hard enough for me to hit a turkey with a shot gun my team would be dead last. It would be fun to try.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
congrats to all the winners and whoever killed one with there bow or crossbow this year.Big thanks to duckhawk and the judges for working it this year.It was fun.Had a ok year started good then had some badluck and made some mistakes.Thats bowhunting.Team headhunters brought home a 8th.