Best Hamburger in GA

Chris S.

Teds Montana Grill...........Monterey or the Bison burger with jack cheese best..........heck all the burgers and fries I had there were good and other stuff on the menu as well...........Peachtree city location.

KentuckyHeadhunter

5 guys? Really? Why don't they just go to Wendy's if they want a grease bomb? I like their fries though. Check out Burger and Shake in Cumming on 306. Someone out there knows what I'm talking about!

DocHolliday

Best Burger

Dawsonville Pool Room

deerehauler

MudDucker

Staff member
Used to be the Sportsman Club Grill in downtown Valdosta ... a lovely greasy culinary delight, but some folks bought the place and went upscale.

Now, Slap Daddies on Baytree Rd. in Valdosta. Great burgers and great toppings!

Brushcreek

best i have ever had is prob 5 guys but the best that's not a chain restaurant is probably the grill in downtown Athens...fries are awesome there too!

Brushcreek

although i have had some daaaaang good ones at many dirt tracks all through the southeast! The dirt track at charlotte and modoc speedway in SC being a few of the tops!

Born2Trade

What???
No Varsity...
Good to see im not the only one who hates that place...
:biggrin2:
PJ

It must be the novelty idea of the varsity cause there food aint so good (being nice):smash:

aa136

My grill from my pasture with Alegra seasoning on em with some home cut fries

The other place would have been from Hester's Pool Room in Covington before Sammy died, you could hardly get in the place and the burgers were great and only bought 4 bucks. I miss old Sammy

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
On my deck!

Get your ground chuck from Wilkes Meat Market (ground fresh every day or pick a roast and they will grind for you), make 8-12 oz. patties, coat with Lawreys and garlic, cook over a VERY hot fire until the outside is charred and the inside is still pink, add a chunk of extra sharp cheddar to melt!

I like mine with a sesame bun, videlia onion, Hellmanns Mayo, and Clauessens pickles:D

Love that Avatar Jeff,:flag::flag:

Jeff Phillips

Love that Avatar Jeff,:flag::flag:

Thanks Brotha!

I cooked burgers at the neighborhood pool today. Feeding me and my bride, and 3 teenage boys. 5# of fresh ground chuck made 8 great burgers!

Warthawg

My boy thinks Spanky's on River st. in Savannah has the best cheeseburger as long as its buried under some Spanky's Spuds:fine:

EMC-GUN

5 guys is ok....I like the Vortex better. If you go to Vortex make sure you go see some bands play at the Masquerade after on North Ave.! I like the burger I made with one lb fatty ground beef, one lb ground deer, and 3 thick slices of hickory smoked bacon ground in it all together. Draped with fresh cut extra sharp cheddar of course! My wife said it was the best burger she ever ate!

Cart Barn outside of LaGrange

Awesome sirloin burger as well as other burgers.After eating you can hit a bucket of balls at the driving range right beside it.

Latest posts