Information for all with this turkey addiction

Big7

The Oracle
Jonesing BAD !

Buck Dropper

I tagged out last year for the first time. Actually my first time killing more than one bird in a season. I'm looking forward to this spring. Probably be running some traps in the next few weeks trying to thin out some coons.

strothershwacker

There will be no turkey season this year. A misprint in the regulations. I repeat no turkey season this year. Go bluegill fishing. No turkey season till further notice.

albrown100

There will be no turkey season this year. A misprint in the regulations. I repeat no turkey season this year. Go bluegill fishing. No turkey season till further notice.
Well shoot,I aint gonna wait if there isnt gonna be a season this year, I will just start now !! Let me see where did I put that new Chain Reaction Glass over Slate call I got this year :)~

phillip

91 days til Georgia turkey season opener Don’t miss the Turkey Call Makers Show January 11,12 in Helen . It fires up the addiction to a point we really need intervention therapy

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yes sir , it’s getting closer , me and my daughter were squirrel hunting on a wma this weekend and seen 14 gobblers in a food plot , sure was a nice sight , I dug out an old call and tried to get one to gobble with no luck

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yes sir , it’s getting closer , me and my daughter were squirrel hunting on a wma this weekend and seen 14 gobblers in a food plot , sure was a nice sight , I dug out an old call and tried to get one to gobble with no luck

Ahhh ha ha ha! But you did find a turkey call on you during a squirrel hunt!!!! Awesome!!
My son saw a turkey cut across a food plot in Oct. I also mysteriously had a turkey call in the back pack. I got the tom to come for a closer look. Got him to strut but couldn't get him to gobble

baddave

i'm seeing lots of turkeys . hatch must have been a success story . trying to bait for hogs but the turkeys are competing . trying to sour it as much as i can .been having this issue for months. you guys seeing 'em?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Seeing more than last year. Still finding plenty of water oak acorns but most birds I’m seeing are in green fields.