“Wander wagon”

kayaksteve

Started this project nearly 2 years ago. Took an old pop up camper frame and built 2x2 frame and plywood shell. Glued canvas to the ply wood and coated with several coats of exterior porch paint (poor man’s fiberglass). Stole some windows out of a couple old camper tops sitting around the farm. It’s been sitting out back ever since because I got busy with life and a new baby. Finally got back to it this week and hope to have it finished soon. Replaced a window that had a minor leak, built a bed and a couple small counters and painted the interior. Just needs a final paint job (thinking olive drab) a little more interior work, some trim and a couple details and it’ll be ready for all my hunting, fishing and camping adventures with my son. 870BDBA9-6152-457F-AA59-ED3636EDCFA3.jpeg5FC4164A-7CA3-4E89-91C5-A29F29951D47.jpegCED9B127-DB45-46E6-89B2-AE69E318DD62.jpeg1614586A-7873-4169-A39A-7A79EC01D08A.jpeg

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Nice. Be a nice mobile blind too

kayaksteve

After building it and learning so much now I’m not sure if I want to keep it or sell this one and build a new one to fix a lot of things I’d could do better on now with some experience. This is a problem I have often, I build something and learn some things and then I’m not pleased until I rebuild and fix my mistakes. The first edition of most of my wood working projects usually end up in the trash or burn pit

Big7

The Oracle
Pretty cool !!

oldfella1962

After building it and learning so much now I’m not sure if I want to keep it or sell this one and build a new one to fix a lot of things I’d could do better on now with some experience. This is a problem I have often, I build something and learn some things and then I’m not pleased until I rebuild and fix my mistakes. The first edition of most of my wood working projects usually end up in the trash or burn pit

Rome wasn't built in a day! Regardless, the wagon looks pretty cool IMHO.