01/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
great shots so far yall !!! i gotta admit this is the first thing that "popped" into my mind when i saw the subject for the week. i will tell ya how later, but i only got 2 i liked and it was messy and dangerous !!!!:rofl:

Attachments

• CMF_5799 copy.jpg
    CMF_5799 copy.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 497

Lee Woodie

great shots so far yall !!! i gotta admit this is the first thing that "popped" into my mind when i saw the subject for the week. i will tell ya how later, but i only got 2 i liked and it was messy and dangerous !!!!:rofl:

yes it is the flying grease but at least you got a treat for your efforts Great capture and timing

Crickett

Little Lady

:crazy::bounce:

So how'd IT:)Onot eat:banginghe) taste?::ke:

Very cool shot!

Last edited:

pasinthrough

Great Shot! But how did you get the camera inside the Jiffy Pop bag?? :huh: :rofl: :rofl:

carver

What can generate more heat than a ...

Everone has great ideas heres mine.
011-5-1.jpg

Last edited:

Browtine

More great takes on the theme! We've got a good start on the project here. I hope even more people will join in!

I've gotta get my shot tomorrow before I leave on vacation... Got a couple ideas. We'll see.

Browtine

Focussed heat ...

That was one of the ideas I had, too. Didn't have a magnifying glass though. I remember melting a LOT of crayons with one when I was a kid. Might have cooked an ant or three as well. :bounce:

SKEETER2

I have a couple of ideas, but I have to wait till I get back from vacation. No lap top, and I can't upload pics from my blackberry. Nice pics so far.

Browtine

Ok, I'm runnin' circles tryin' to get everything done before we leave for Myrtle Beach so I had to get this done. Couldn't gimp out on week one! ::ke: It was a super quick set-up and I didn't notice a few of the problems with it until I loaded it onto my computer from the memory card. It was too late to retake it though 'cause I ate my subject! :bounce:

What's funny is that I actually went about halfway through setting everything back up before I realized I didn't have anything to shoot. :crazy: I'm tellin' ya'll... I'm runnin' circles!

::gone:

Attachments

• 01of52.jpg
    01of52.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:

Browtine

After taking this shot and seeing it on my computer I think I'm going to focus on "seeing" the shot before I take it to avoid little problems that might need to be edited out. Sometimes I rely too heavily on Photoshop to "fix" what I should have done right "in camera". I've started a new folder to keep my 52 challenge photos in so I can go back at the end and see how I progressed in this aspect.

Anyone else thought about a general area of their photography that they want to focus on during the challenge? :huh:

Crickett

Little Lady
Focussed heat ...

Very cool!

Ok, I'm runnin' circles tryin' to get everything done before we leave for Myrtle Beach so I had to get this done. Couldn't gimp out on week one! ::ke: It was a super quick set-up and I didn't notice a few of the problems with it until I loaded it onto my computer from the memory card. It was too late to retake it though 'cause I ate my subject! :bounce:

What's funny is that I actually went about halfway through setting everything back up before I realized I didn't have anything to shoot. :crazy: I'm tellin' ya'll... I'm runnin' circles!

::gone:

All I can say about that shot is..........

YUM!!!!

Browtine

All I can say about that shot is..........

YUM!!!!

Yeah, they were good. A bit greasy after not eating much greasy fried foods for a while now, but still GOOD! Not enough heat though, in all honesty. They were mediums but tasted like mild. Should have went to Taco Mac instead of Hooters.

Shot that one with the Nifty Fifty, too. I love that lens! I should shoot with it more. Should have closed down for a bit more depth of field, but I like this ok.

mag shooter

Wasn't much of anything safe when we were kids . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.