05/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crickett

Little Lady
Texture....Hmmmm.

Took me a while to find something good with so many possibilities to pick from. :D

:cool:

I haven't been here in a long time! Sorry bout that but things have been little off lately. Here is my addition to yalls pics which have been awesome! This rose is from my Grandmas funeral last week.

Keep up the good shootin ladies and Gents and I'll be back as soon as things settle down!

Hope yall enjoy!!

Ben

Beautiful!

cornpile

I took several texture shots,this was my favorite.

uuuu.jpg

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i had 2 immediate thoughts on this topic and one i have not had a chance to get the "prop" but the other just kept rolling through my lil brain , scripture and all. i just thought of how intricate our fingerprints are and then i thought of how much He loves us that he made each one special . anyway, my submission for the week !

Attachments

• DSC_0129sm.jpg
    DSC_0129sm.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 160

Browtine

My shot for this week almost literally fell into my lap. We ended up in Pine Mountain for the weekend and went to the Safari Park with the kids. After a brain melting hot ride in those old vans through the park we were all drenched with sweat and worn out. We went into the building to cool off. One of the kids had picked this leaf up outside and thrown it down on the table in front of me inside. Since I had no idea what I was going to do for my shot this week, and both the leaf and table had interesting textures lit by the sunlight coming through the window I took a shot. Nice coincidence! :D

Now I've gotta go celebrate my baby girl's third birthday!

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Pics from the Safari and Birthday to come later! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 140

carver

Very cool shots everyone,here is what I think of when I think "texture"
002-9.jpg

Browtine

Ok, looks like another week is gone. Great entries folks! I'll post this week's theme in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.