07/52 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
chris , i am gonna throw this out here, if you want another topic, i will delete this one.

last weeks challenge had a lot of green in it so that made me think this week we should shoot COLOR

pick a color , any color and shoot it. it should be the dominating theme of the pic and should be plainly evident to the viewer . i will stay away from my water and color shots just to make sure i shoot something different.

MAKE SURE YOU SHOOT IT THIS WEEK !!! no archive stuff, this is supposed to get us out shooting !!!

come on now, show us your blues , greens, yellows, purples ............... :banana::banana::banana:

Crickett

Little Lady
Good theme F-1. I was actually going to suggest something like this but only make the theme 1 color for the week. I just never got around to sending a PM to Browtine. Can't wait to see what everybody comes up w/!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
crickett, i thought about that and maybe we can do that in the future. it would be cool to see what folks come up with all in the same mindset. i figured this may be broad enough to cast a wider net this time !

cornpile

Heres my colors,sunset this evening out the front door.

001_filtered.jpg

Smokey

That's an awesome cornpile.
Sure wish I could get motivated to play along....I've yet to post a pic in the challenges.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
sweet cornpile ! looks like orange is the subject of yours . i like the trim on the frame too !

wvdawg

Staff member
Beautiful colors Cornpile! Well done!

LOVEMYLABXS

Well poor Chase kind of gave me the idea for this one :biggrin2:

Attachments

• DSC_0005 copy1.jpg
    DSC_0005 copy1.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 328

243Savage

Yellow will turn to red.

Then it's sammich time. :D

Attachments

• Tomato blossom 4 Aug 2010 004.jpg
    Tomato blossom 4 Aug 2010 004.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 345

wvdawg

Staff member
Colors of the sun.

Attachments

• yellow 005 copy (800 x 800).jpg
    yellow 005 copy (800 x 800).jpg
    195 KB · Views: 345

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
neat ideas yall ! my submission came from this morning. it is green but soon will be golden brown !!!

Attachments

• DSC_0075 copy.jpg
    DSC_0075 copy.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 325

Browtine

Well, good ol' att.net has let me down... again. This time they screwed my account up so bad that regular technical support can't even pull my account up. They had to send a service ticket to "Level Two Tech Support" to fix their screw-up. Been dealing with this since Saturday morning...

Anyway, on top of that I'm sick as a dog... they say "foot and mouth virus"... Feels like the flu to me. Anyway, I'll be lucky to throw one in for this week. Just borrowed access for a minute to drop a note. If I don't post next week's by Tuesday morning, please keep it going. I can't even get an estimated time of reactivation now... :hammers:

Cheers folks. Maybe I can play this week, but it ain't lookin' good.

Chris

LOVEMYLABXS

Well, good ol' att.net has let me down... again. This time they screwed my account up so bad that regular technical support can't even pull my account up. They had to send a service ticket to "Level Two Tech Support" to fix their screw-up. Been dealing with this since Saturday morning...

Anyway, on top of that I'm sick as a dog... they say "foot and mouth virus"... Feels like the flu to me. Anyway, I'll be lucky to throw one in for this week. Just borrowed access for a minute to drop a note. If I don't post next week's by Tuesday morning, please keep it going. I can't even get an estimated time of reactivation now... :hammers:

Cheers folks. Maybe I can play this week, but it ain't lookin' good.

Chris

Chris you get to feelin better and sure hope ya get your puter problem straightened out :banana:

Wow some really nice shots so far folks can't wait to see whatelse will show up :cheers:

LOVEMYLABXS

GAranger1403

Mine

How about a little blue!

Attachments

• 39006_140819135948817_100000621943750_251948_1128010_n.jpg
    39006_140819135948817_100000621943750_251948_1128010_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 251
Spicy Green

Spicy Yellow/Green

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg