1/1 am

sprewett

56 degrees outside headed a few miles up the road to Cherokee to a dried creek bottom with hardwoods on on side and pines on the other. Have seen deer everytime I've been there so far hope one is within range today as this will be my last hunt for the year. Good luck today ladies and gentlemen and Happy New Years!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
56 degrees outside headed a few miles up the road to Cherokee to a dried creek bottom with hardwoods on on side and pines on the other. Have seen deer everytime I've been there so far hope one is within range today as this will be my last hunt for the year. Good luck today ladies and gentlemen and Happy New Years!

Where different type terrains come together is always a good place to see deer. They are creatures that love an edge.
Good luck !!!

sprewett

I had hoped to get here before they began feeding on some green grass that is still growing. So I get here way early and the welcoming committee was already here huffed and puffed and ran off because I was late to breakfast. Oh well maybe they will come back in a couple hours.

Rackbuster

I am at it in Irwin County. Visibility was around 50 yards moved out to about 100 yards now. Itis foggy looks like it is moving out and will move back in. Hunting solo today. Nothing seen so far.

bowandgun

Up a tree in Cherokee
Crossroads stand where four trails intersect
Lots of fireworks last night around and hope it doesn’t have deer hunkered Down
Turkey are out two gobblers walked by
Good luck all

slow motion

Once the fog burned off, I saw a few deer. I managed to get half of my doe goal filled this morning. We are shooting for 2 does taken for member.

One down, one to go.
Congratulations