#1 and #10, just sayin'............

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

Day's offenses have been ranked in the top three in the FBS in scoring three times and in total offense four times. Yet the Buckeyes are only 2-4 in bowl games and haven't won a Big Ten title since 2020

Ryan Day out of the top 10

Considering my top 10 included Lance Leipold, Kyle Whittingham and Curt Cignetti, it's pretty clear I have a thing for the coaches who create big things from harder jobs. Day might have thrived at Kansas, Utah or James Madison too, but all we know is that he inherited a team that had averaged 11.3 wins per year over the previous 12 seasons (and 12.2 over the previous six) and has, in four full seasons, averaged 11.5.

Not just anyone could do that, and Day is clearly a very good head coach. But simply winning a lot of games at Ohio State doesn't make you one of the 10 best.

bullgator

You’re just being a :stir: now…………….:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Nice to see THE Ohio state buckeyes are still in yalls heads. Going to be a great season.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Nice to see THE Ohio state buckeyes are still in yalls heads. Going to be a great season.
Somebody has to make up for the lack of interest from you and snook.::ke::bounce:

James12

Actually hoping they compete this year. TBTUN having a new coach this year should be good news for a better Day!