10/2 pm

slow motion

Didn't hunt the evening because I thought I had to head home. Had a job delayed so I went and got a few things from town. Came back and built a small campfire. Hadn't set by a fire in awhile. Turned out to be a nice evening.. Had a couple beverages with my sammich. Listening to some big hair bands from my youth. Gonna hunt the morning.

20231002_214639.jpg

buckshed

Late report and I was late getting in climber in Pike..stuck one of my hit list bucks right at dark 10 pt..couldn't find arrow and shot him on field edge, so I know it stuck in him..going back in the morning..hope he's in the woods..just hate I couldn't find him after dark ..he ran across field out of sight so I think he turned into woods

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Late report and I was late getting in climber in Pike..stuck one of my hit list bucks right at dark 10 pt..couldn't find arrow and shot him on field edge, so I know it stuck in him..going back in the morning..hope he's in the woods..just hate I couldn't find him after dark ..he ran across field out of sight so I think he turned into woods
Good luck

slow motion

Good luck on the tracking job.

talisman

Hey buddy, I work for a co-op in Ga. Been a lineman for 40 years. Hope to hang it up in a year or 2….
Always loved the outdoors. Health not what it used to be. I still hunt and fish much as I can.
Id love to be able to do fishing charters.
The co-op life has been good to for 31 years. I love the outdoors to and age is definitely showing up and giving me more aches and pains