10/8 pm

sprewett

Who's out?
I'm set up on corp land on Allatoona in a hard wood bottom. A rub line from last year and a very well worn trail and a hiking trail that folks have been going down. Come on anything with or without antlers.

sprewett

Well nevermind that didn't read the fine print but my step dad pointed out this area isn't open till Dec. 1st. I got out of there quicker than I ever have any place. Already got settled into a new area that is open. Jumped a deer on the way in. It's always the fine print that gets ya. Hahaha

Dupree

Sitting on a “food plot” surrounded by short pines and overgrown fields. Sawtooth oaks at the end of the plot, that are probably played out, but I didn’t want to walk down there to check. IMG_1084.jpeg

REMINGTON710

Up in Gwinnett with a great NNW wind. Deer should either feed to me from the front or filter in to feed from my right. If im going to spend all night cutting one up again it’s going to have to have antlers unless ya know, a doe does something stupid. It’s warm when the wind isn’t blowing.
Good luck everyone and let’s put some meat on the ground!

JHannah92

I'm in my climber in Talbot in a spot I've never hunted. Came to work on a box stand on a tract we just picked up this year. Didn't have time to get to where I planned to hunt so I came in blind to a spot that looked good on the map. Tons of white oaks and trails cutting through here, this might turn out ok.

Dupree

So he shot the 5 point, we went and drug it out of the open. 5 minutes later a doe came out under the sawtooth oaks. He missed it, then barely grazed it. I was watching with binos. We went down to confirm and only found some hair. A whole herd of does come out about 100 yards away and he dropped one.

Just to clarify, we are on a different wma this evening than we were this morning, and he was allowed 2 per wma. Dnr told us he would unlock the gate to pick them up after dark so I don’t have a pic of them together yet. Walking to the check station now. IMG_1088.jpegIMG_1089.jpeg

slow motion

So he shot the 5 point, we went and drug it out of the open. 5 minutes later a doe came out under the sawtooth oaks. He missed it, then barely grazed it. I was watching with binos. We went down to confirm and only found some hair. A whole herd of does come out about 100 yards away and he dropped one.

Just to clarify, we are on a different wma this evening than we were this morning, and he was allowed 2 per wma. Dnr told us he would unlock the gate to pick them up after dark so I don’t have a pic of them together yet. Walking to the check station now. View attachment 1260245View attachment 1260246
Congratulations. He's on fire