10/8 PM

ASH556

Up a Sweetgum in Clarke overlooking the spot I’ve killed my two biggest 10pt’s. Hoping the big 10 I’ve seen twice this year comes by. Bumped a pair of does on the way in about 1:30. Nothing I could do about it. Good luck to all this evening!

Hunter922

About to hang two sets in familiar trees.? wet property has made us adjust..Maybe we will run one out on somebody.. Be safe good luck shooters...

ASH556

Man, it is just DEAD calm out here. Acorns falling like crazy and squirrels and chipmunks everywhere.

slow motion

Finished up for the day in time to drag my camper down. Now I am sitting on the edge of a hardwood bottom in Hancock. Water oaks and white oaks dropping but I made an awful racket getting camper set up about 300 yards away.

Mackie889

Set up in Brooks ... man is it hot! Cotton field to my back and an oak flat out front. Not “raining” acorns, but some falling. Good luck to all!

East Hall on the ground tonight. Acorns still falling non stop. If the opportunity presents it self I’ll be filling the freezer tonight.

ASH556

Saw two bucks one small one decent cross the creek about 60 yds away. Looks like they changed from previous years. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll be a little closer. ;)

Mk20rockeye

Ended up sending a shot a high on a fine doe. Sometimes you just screw it up. Had a crappy day at work, ended crappy in the tree. Oh well, the beer is going down smoothly! Tomorrow morning is a new day. Screenshot of the luminok from the Tactacam.

Attachments

• 41AF3D14-005F-483A-8498-EF2286710994.jpeg
    41AF3D14-005F-483A-8498-EF2286710994.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 62

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Ended up sending a shot a high on a fine doe. Sometimes you just screw it up. Had a crappy day at work, ended crappy in the tree. Oh well, the beer is going down smoothly! Tomorrow morning is a new day. Screenshot of the luminok from the Tactacam.
Daaaaang! She has no idea! Man that’s tough, but at least you got to let one fly! You’re gonna get her next time!