1028 AM

DSGB

Young six pointer just meandered through

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Squirrels and chipmunks here now

Full Draw McGraw

Deer don’t seem to be moving where I am and very few shots. They were probably feeding all night.
I’m in the same thick drain I’ve hunted a couple times this year but I decided to move down closer to the creek.

johnnyk2000

Sitting in a tree on Camp Lejeune again listening to artillery. Never been in this area but it looked good on a map. Looks good once I got in here but no deer sightings. Going to sit until 1pm. Saw a lot of deer on the side of the road this morning in the dark. Guessing mid day movement

BowSniper

Been covered up in deer again. Love the power of acorns. Deuce,my boy, has already missed a 3 year old 8 point with his rifle. Switched weapons when a doe popped out and headed our way. She never came close enough. Meanwhile a 2 year old 8 point shows up along with a spike. Another weapon swap and he shoots the 8 point with his rifle. The spike made his way back in bow range, so after yet another weapon swap he misses the spike. Been a great morning in the woods. Still have another spike pushing a doe around in here right now. Got some work to do after we get down.

BowSniper

Last edited:

DSGB

Small doe just went the opposite direction as the six did. No followers

tcward

Saw one doe cross the cut through I’m hunting at 7:20ish then a spike about 9 hit the feeder for a min then moved on.

Dupree

I’ve heard 8 shots. Probably why I keep getting less deer on camera on this property and mostly young deer. I’m about to climb down and go to the house.