12/30/09 A final striper story from MM

CardsFan

LOL Brian! Yep, I'm still kicking, just not fishing. We've been heads down on a project for several months now at my new job. It's hard to believe Julie and I have only been fishing twice this year, the last time being in mid May. Project is winding down, and I now have a new transmission in the truck. Hopefully it's time to hit the rivers soon.

Hey, thanks for the tip on the Kodak PlaySport Zx3 camera. I got one for Julie on her birthday and I'm very impressed with the quality for just $150!

Money man

LOL Brian! Yep, I'm still kicking, just not fishing. We've been heads down on a project for several months now at my new job. It's hard to believe Julie and I have only been fishing twice this year, the last time being in mid May. Project is winding down, and I now have a new transmission in the truck. Hopefully it's time to hit the rivers soon.

Hey, thanks for the tip on the Kodak PlaySport Zx3 camera. I got one for Julie on her birthday and I'm very impressed with the quality for just $150!

Lee, that is awesome, sorry to hear about the tranny in the truck. That can get expensive! I hope Julie likes that new camera, I have loved mine. Took it to whitewater with the family and got a first a first person POV as I came down those big water slides and landed in the pools below. Have lots of shots now with my kids diving off diving boards and filming underwater as they dive in. Just normal stuff it would have cost a fortune to do 2 years ago. I love technology.

Since you got Julie the camera, may I suggest you also order the remote control and mount that camera on the front of your boat and when a fish is on, you hit the remote and start filming!!! Should make for some awesome footage. :cool::D

Thanks for checking in with us, I miss you being around and being vocal.:cheers: