1st Annual New Georgia Trad Shoot

Al33

Ya know, iffen Jerald hadn't done nuttin' but put that bunny up to shoot at that would have been enough for me.:bounce: Man, I loved bustin' the bunny with the flu-flu's. KAWOP.:p

Al33

Feral One, I expect and hope to see you at the next New Georgia Trad Shoot. Wished you could have made it to this one.

deerstand

guys we had a blast, thanks for letting joe and mr come hang out,

jerald thanks for opening you home and yard to us all. next time we all get together ill be a little more prepared .

Al , let me know how much i owe from joe ruining all your flu-flu's ,he had a blast. next year ill have to bring him something that will

John , lewis glad to meet you both. lewis if you want to get together and break some rock drop me a line

guys we better do alot of shooting before next years get together unless we want Jake to show us all up again.

great shooting Jake

choctawlb

Looks like ya'll had way too much fun.:fine: Wish I could have made it up, but that work thing keeps getting in the way.:huh: Jerald , I did'nt hardly recongnize you with short hair and that Hawaii Flowered shirt. Boy I tell you what Jacob has done grown up on ya since I last seen him.
Look forward to getting up with ya sometime this year.
Ken

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I am very glad we did this, I had a blast !
I want to thank each and everyone of you for comming out and making this possible.
It was good to put faces with names and finnaly meeting you all.
I do look forward to the next time we can all get together and do this again.
That 50 yarder got to everyone, it sure was neat to watch those arrows fly'n through the air. The arials were a blast too, first time I ever done that. Jacob told me I "had" to get some of those disc's and we will be building some flu-flu's in the near future I can assure you of that. The apple shot was a little addicting too. Jacob's main goal was to win that shoot so he could get that "coon" John left, Thanks John, that made his day ! It was good seeing Jacob and Joe out there shooting, that's what it's all about, them young'uns keeping the tradition alive. Those of you that could'nt make it, have got to put this shoot on your calanders for next time. It was warm out and we drank plenty of water, but it was a hoot !
Al and Jacob gave the rest of us something to shoot for, the eldest and the youngest, what a pair !
The trade blankets had plenty of plunder and a few deals were done. The "blanket shoot" turned out real good as well. I might have come in last, but I got a pretty neat little knife that Lewis made. Everyone came away with something good. I have a string jig to make so I can learn how to make flemish twist strings, Lewis left his for me to copy. Al showed us all how to sharpen knives and broadheads with that system he has, I ment to get one of those before he left but forgot, it's a neat little deal, Thanks Al, I'll get one of those next time we hook up.
I think there was as many "gifts" to one another then there was trades, what I great group of folks to be associated with, man you guys are tops in my book. The food was good too, it must have been, I don't think Al said a word while he had that plate of food on his lap, him or my dog LOL!!! ;) That pork that Keith brought over was awsome too, good job on that, thanks for bringing that over. That cold watermelon really hit the spot too.
"Everyone" put a lot into this, and it turned out to be as good of a time you could have, with out getting into trouble ;).
Al, John, Lewis, Keith and Joe, man, many thanks fella's for comming over, we had a blast, can hardly wait till the next time we can all get together, hopefully, we'll have some others join us too.
The dog days of August are upon us, the shoot has come and gone, but the memories will last forever. I turn my attention now towards getting ready for the hunt this year and hope we all get the chance to share a camp and make more fond memories. I look forward to helping Jacob drag out his first deer this year too.
Guys, again, thanks, it was indeed a real treat shareing the day with ya'll.
Hey Ken, ya missed it bud, wished ya could have been here, we had a blast ! That shirt I have on was my "summer camouflage" heheheeeeee
Jerald

FX Jenkins

Very nice boys...thanks Al for all the pictures....

Buck111

Dang, sorry I missed this shoot. Any chance of a late fall / winter shoot?

reviveourhomes

Chris I sure hope so. It was too fun to do it only once a year! LOL

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Any time ya'll want to shoot, heck just give a holler, I'm all about it !! I mean any time folks.
Jerald