1st Kentucky Public Land Buck

First Trip to Kentucky and hunted public land with my Dad and my cousin. Different hunting for some ol Georgia boys for sure but absolutely loved it and plan on going back. I will say that I never used the OnX app before the trip, never needed to but it made a huge difference on this trip hunting land that you go in blind to. Went November 8th-12th and only had 3 1/2 days to hunt and try and figure something out. Mon and Tues none of even seen a deer but it was very warm and the weather was terrible. Wednesday the temps dropped about 30 degrees and it was like a different place. Feel very blessed to have taken a good buck with my bow up there.Hopefully have some video edited here soon in a week or so and will share it on my Youtube channel GBU Outdoors. It's nothing big just enjoy filming my hunts and some friends and family to have something to look back on. Really enjoyed the trip making memories with family! IMG_20201114_111406_374.jpg20201113_182213.jpg20201111_101711.jpg

Last edited:

DSGB

Nice work!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Glad the weather turned around for you guys.........Way to get it done! He looks like a warrior!

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Yep it can be awesome,
Congrats!