Kentucky wrap up

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Had an amazing time in Kentucky once again and even the weather was great! My downside was I never saw any “big body” deer. But, Len saw several giants, even had a chance to draw on one. He was too afraid of getting busted by the doe at his feet, but my cousin convinced him that next time just draw Back!
I was really wanting a bow kill more than anything except a giant buck, maybe. What amazed me was how many yearlings I let walk! I must’ve had at least 5-7 chip shots I let walk! I think I might have seen a giant on the last night, 150 yards away. But all I had was the bow and it was time to get down.
So thankful to my cousin Ricky for having us there. He says he is having more fun now than he has had the last few years before we started coming…..a win win for all! There are a few tracts alongside the family land that are leased and included. Ricky says he may lose one of them, maybe 100 acres worth. Looking forward to the next adventure! Right now, it’s time to get after PL deer here at home…….don’t think the yearlings will get a similar pass :bounce:
Good luck the rest of the way y’all!

deermaster13

Glad you had a good trip. Time outdoors and with family are priceless but you know and appreciate that. Safe travels home and get on some Georgia deer buddy.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Here are a few of my views. It sure is pretty, but Georgia got some nice views too!! I’m already after them and bout to head out!!!

72090430789__63AE8BCA-EEA7-49F8-AD56-5C88E194154D.fullsizerender.jpegIMG_4740.jpegIMG_4748.jpegIMG_4751.jpegIMG_4754.jpeg72140456906__DC78304E-BE94-4CE0-9D89-AF13900E8783.jpegIMG_4770.jpegIMG_4788.jpegIMG_4790.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I did catch a few small bass and watched an incredible sunset the last evening. Can’t wait til next year but they got some turkeys that I need to find in may!!

IMG_4792.jpeg

slow motion

Congratulations man. Sounds like you had a great trip.