Stacked them up in Kentucky!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Been seein deer every sit but one. Had a few bow opportunities but confirmed I don’t want to shoot the little ones. I’ve given Several passes. Gun season started this am and I wasted no time when this girl stepped out. It was a chip shot at about 40 yards with the .308. Facing away from me, I took a neck shot and she was probably dead before she hit the ground.…..I’ve become a big fan! We kept hunting and a few minutes later, Len shoots a doe, About 10 seconds later I hear another shot and he just killed his first buck up here! Man it was an epic morning! We knew we had a lot of work to do, but we had them on ice by 12:30. Back out for another sit, but more small ones, just begging me to kill them….more passes. I’ll have to post the pictures from my phone. I’m really wanting to use the bow, but need at least one more deer to come home with.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Heck yeah bfriendly ! Congrats to you both ! How much longer are you hunting ?

Jim Boyd

Giant congrats!!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Heck yeah bfriendly ! Congrats to you both ! How much longer are you hunting ?
I plan to drive home Monday evening so I can have Tuesday and Wednesday to take care of meat! I only have one deer on ice, so definitely want one more, maybe two.
I haven’t seen any big bodied deer yet, but Len has seen a few giants including 1 that was Close up! I want one of those big body deer!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Y’all stackin em like cordwood! We should all be so lucky! Congratulations on some killer hunting! :rockon:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
T
Y’all stackin em like cordwood! We should all be so lucky! Congratulations on some killer hunting! :rockon:
Thanks y’all! I’ve been seeing a bunch of little deer without their moms….one more day to get a buck!::;

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on the success, expecting more to come soon.