Made it to kentucky

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I was beside myself the whole way here and never even turned on the radio. I look forward to and appreciate this trip more and more and I’m savoring every minute. Got here today at noonish and within 20 minutes, I was on the back of a 4 wheeler. I went out and help Len
and Ricky set up a ladder stand…..I flagged 2 trees to climb. back at camp we slung an arrow and headed out to our first sit. No cell service at the first sit so I couldn't report LFTT, but it was amazing! Amazing plot with 2 leaners. After maybe 6 or 7 sits at home on public, I’ve seen 0 deer. Within an hour and a half, i saw my first deer here! This is gonna be fun! in Short, I got to watch a young 8 pt chase a doe all over this plot then, eventually I got to see my best friend make a perfect shot and kill the doe……it was epic!
Wish me luck y’all! I told Len he had first dibs , tomorrow it’s my turn!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I was beside myself the whole way here and never even turned on the radio. I look forward to and appreciate this trip more and more and I’m savoring every minute. Got here today at noonish and within 20 minutes, I was on the back of a 4 wheeler. I went out and help Len
and Ricky set up a ladder stand…..I flagged 2 trees to climb. back at camp we slung an arrow and headed out to our first sit. No cell service at the first sit so I couldn't report LFTT, but it was amazing! Amazing plot with 2 leaners. After maybe 6 or 7 sits at home on public, I’ve seen 0 deer. Within an hour and a half, i saw my first deer here! This is gonna be fun! in Short, I got to watch a young 8 pt chase a doe all over this plot then, eventually I got to see my best friend make a perfect shot and kill the doe……it was epic!
Wish me luck y’all! I told Len he had first dibs , tomorrow it’s my turn!
Good luck

frankwright

Good luck.
Those trips are fun. I used to go to my Brothers farm in Ohio and it was like magic the number of deer I would see.

Jim Boyd

Best of luck!!!!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
3 sits and we’ve seen deer all three times! They came in just after shooting light this evening…..don’t they know the time changed :huh: :bounce:
Get a thermal

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
How'd ya do today?
Sat in the ground blind this am and saw deer, but nothing close enough. Watched deer 80 yards away most of the am, but this spot is better for the saddle. Moved blind across a corn field from a gun stand…….the gun stand is blinding in the afternoons! 368B79CE-3611-4455-B9E5-6365FA20969F.jpeg

this time it’s tuck in bordering evergreens. Easily the best spot I’ve had this thing. Taking today off let the woods settle, do some maintenance, recover/rest and hopefully catch a bass……besides, it’s pretty warm!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Nice set up. Good luck with the fishing. Definitely warm right now.
There are scrapes all up and down the evergreen line… lost count. I sat in it last night and heard deer in the woods behind me, but only had 1 yearling at maybe 55 yards for the last half hour. I was on pins and needles the whole time too….I’m already feeling the pressure!facepalm: