2015 KMF........ are ya ready? Update info in first post

Redneck Maguiver

Well, The refuse is hitting the twirlling blades around here and trying to change my plans. Doing All I can to stay out of it and still make it.

Fingers crossed folks.

Redneck Maguiver

Easy fix!!! Just raise the fan or the roof!!!! :banana:

I am working on it as we type. :huh::banginghe

With the big turn over at upper management level around here the last 2 weeks, aint no telling whats gonna happen. facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Redneck Maguiver

Uh oh, i hope you can make it. Tell em you have the butt flu.

Well, with contract negotiations, changing of the guardians and turn over up front, I may not have much choice. May have to be here for our Union Vote and other Bull droppings going on.
:banginghe:banginghe

But I do have 2 outs in the works. Just hoping I can make it all come together.:cool::cool:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
We'll put Keebs on the corner with a sign so people know where to turn.:banana:
facepalm: you idjit............ I gotta be on the property to tell them where to put the port-a-potties!:D YOU get to stand on the corner!:clap:
What's terrible is I have lived in Irwin Co my whole life, 40 yrs and I have been to Rebecca maybe 2 times. That's sad to say but the dirt roads that I ride don't go in that direction!!!! I really hope I can make it up there. What is the date that this fine shindig is taking place?

:flag:
now that IS sad......... how 'bout Rochelle?:pop:

Well, with contract negotiations, changing of the guardians and turn over up front, I may not have much choice. May have to be here for our Union Vote and other Bull droppings going on.
:banginghe:banginghe

But I do have 2 outs in the works. Just hoping I can make it all come together.:cool::cool:
:hair:but, but, but, you gotta make it!!!:cry:

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
now that IS sad......... how 'bout Rochelle?

Yea I have been to Rochele a lot!!! I like the Wilcox county girls!!! LOL.... :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
What'd I miss? :pop:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
now that IS sad......... how 'bout Rochelle?

Yea I have been to Rochele a lot!!! I like the Wilcox county girls!!! LOL.... :bounce:
well, then you shouldn't have much trouble finding the place.......... you old enough to remember where the old Salem ball field was?:pop:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
What'd I miss? :pop:
nuttin............ Mud called & gave me the co-ordinates for the intersection on my end & at the property gate, guess I need to put that in the top section with "updated info" added to the title, huh?:p

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
well, then you shouldn't have much trouble finding the place.......... you old enough to remember where the old Salem ball field was?:pop:

I think I do. My past is catching up with me in the memory department. LOL ::gone:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I was gonna try to bring some fire wood. Count me out on that.
Honestly? I think we can find enough downed wood, plus I have a pile lumber that we weeded through out by Chevy's dog house I can load up & bring.:cool:

mudracing101

Whos gonna be there first, i found out Mrs. V has to work Thursday night and will need to sleep Friday day and i'll have to pack so me being there early looks out of the question.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Whos gonna be there first, i found out Mrs. V has to work Thursday night and will need to sleep Friday day and i'll have to pack so me being there early looks out of the question.
I have a dentist appt. at 9:00 that morning, so I should be out there anytime by lunch...... still need to know where ya want the porta-pottys....... I got to see how late they will deliver so that some of ya'll can be there to help me decide..... :p