25 Merc 2-stroke repair

Take2

Any mechanic recommendations around the Macon area to do work on a Mercury 25 2-stroke? Firing and 120 psi compression. I'm tired of working on it.

27metalman

Performance Marine in Byron. Never used them but I've good things??? Other than them, you got that place in Perry. Used to be a place on Tobo... not sure if they still around or not.

Take2

Performance Marine in Byron. Never used them but I've good things??? Other than them, you got that place in Perry. Used to be a place on Tobo... not sure if they still around or not.
Yeah I was hoping for an individual. I could drop it off at Bass Pro just not the route I prefer to go.

Hunter/Mason

Barry’s Marine Service
(770) 957-8337
Big shop at his house it’s on the Henry Butts co line not a terrible drive from Macon. He’s the man on Mercury. He won’t mess with it if it’s not electric start.

Take2

Barry’s Marine Service
(770) 957-8337
Big shop at his house it’s on the Henry Butts co line not a terrible drive from Macon. He’s the man on Mercury. He won’t mess with it if it’s not electric start.
I will give him a call. I won't own one if it's not electric start so we are good there.