357 Maximum brass

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I quite often have folks asking where to get 357 MAX brass well ---- Mike Bellum has gotten Remington to run a batch for him as he is a BIG fan of the 357MAX ------I didn't even check a price as I have a lot of brass but------ it won't last long if you need some http://www.bellmtcs.com/store/ eddy m this is the e-mail I got today---------------------Newsletter: Moving, .357 Max. brass, barrel sale. FYI I couldn't find the brass on their WEB SITE must be a call to buy item as they often do on limited items

Things are getting exciting here, Bellm Bunch!

We've been rather quiet lately for good reason...... MOVING.
Mike Bellm's TCs has moved.

Make note, here is the new address:
Mike Bellm's T/C's
6721 6150 Rd.
Olathe, CO 81425

Kurt and Stephanie are now moved into the new location and filling orders after being shut down last week for their move.

Moving the shop from Oregon to Colorado is coming up shortly. I am down to about the last week of working here in Oregon before pulling the plug on machines and loading up. The shop should be in Colorado and starting barrel work again about June 1.

.357 Rem. Maximum brass:
Max. brass has been quite scarce, but I lucked into a pretty good supply that will take care of our customers until Remington does their production run next month.

We went to the SHOT Show this year with my main goal for the trip being a supply of .357 Max. brass.
Mission accomplished!

We met with the head of the Remington brass division, plead our case on behalf of Max. shooters everywhere, and thankfully Remington has stepped up to the plate with a personal note to us recently letting us know they WILL in fact make .357 Max. brass this year instead of next year as previously forecasted.

I do not know how long it will take for the new production to make through the distribution pipeline, and our supply is only "fair", so in the meantime Kurt is limiting purchases to 100 pcs. per person.

For those who do not reload we also have some loaded .357 Max. ammo. I have just one box 20 Miwall Corp. .357 Max. ammo loaded with 180 gr. bullets .
Kurt has some .357 Max. ammo loaded by Grizzly.
Plans are to begin stocking Max. ammo loaded expressly for the break open single shots.

BARREL SALE: SELL 'EM OR MOVE 'EM. NEXT 4 DAYS ONLY, BELLM BUNCH SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Our barrel inventory is the best it has been.
We are heavy on .270 Win. stainless 24" barrels.
.270 Win. is still my all time favorite big game round for longer ranges, and we happen to have over a dozen of them in STAINLESS steel waiting to grace your Encore frame.

Here's the deal on the .270's. $30 off and free shipping, that's $210.95 for STAINLESS STEEL shipped to your door, CONUS only.

Free Shipping on ALL barrels in inventory, CONUS only. See our Barrels page:
http://www.bellmtcs.com/store/index.php?cid=568

AK & HI add $10 for Priority Mail shipping.

NOTE: NO CUSTOMIZING OF THESE BARRELS WILL BE DONE UNTIL AFTER THE SHOP IS MOVED TO COLORADO.
STOCK BARRELS WITH NO FURTHER WORK TO BE DONE WILL BE SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY, BEFORE I PACK UP TO MOVE.

Reply to this Newsletter with your wants and a phone number where Kurt can reach you if you don't get them when calling in.
Please be brief and to the point since we are all quite busy these days.

ACT NOW. END OF DAY MONDAY MAY 14TH IS THE LAST DAY OF THIS OFFER.

All the best,

Mike Bellm

357 Max brass is hard to find ---- only thing I have found harder to find is 70X30 waters and both are GREAT TC / ENCORE rounds worth loadin for EM

Last edited: