#432 Drivelers finding drivelers everywhere

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
@Nicodemus, we had a discussion a few days ago about skinks. I was looking this morning and discovered a lizard name and description I’ve been wondering about for many years. There was a lizard that I used to see as a child pretty often. It was striped and were common in sandy fields and could really scoot. It’s a six lined race runner. My paw in law called them streakfields.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The dr and I want me to wean off the oxygen before I go home. I agree.
I was already figuring on how to get one of those tank carts into a stand quietly.
BOG is your go to for that information as he did it when covid hit him.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
@Nicodemus, we had a discussion a few days ago about skinks. I was looking this morning and discovered a lizard name and description I’ve been wondering about for many years. There was a lizard that I used to see as a child pretty often. It was striped and were common in sandy fields and could really scoot. It’s a six lined race runner. My paw in law called them streakfields.

We called them "racehorse lizards". A lizard that looks similar is the female broadhead skink, especially when they are younger.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They feed pretty good here. This was my lunch.

View attachment 1315773
Best hospital food I ever saw and you even got salt and pepper. :clap: Mama and oldest bro used to work at Athens Regional. I would go to the cafeteria and have lunch with Mama often. Dang good food in the cafeteria.