4th of July Pot Luck Feast at Jeff Hampton's

Al33

Al, the reason I didn't have mayo at the latest NGTA shoot is the risk of food poisoning from having it out in the heat with no good way to refrigerate it...call me crazy, but making people sick ain't high on my list of things to do...;)

Crispen doesn't believe in mayo on a burger either.:crazy::D I guess I will just start bringing my own in a little cooler.:rofl:

Clipper

Right now I am planning to be there in the morning and thru lunch. I tried to talk my wife into coming but without success. She did consent to bake me a blackberry-blueberry-peach cobbler for the table that day. :)

Munkywrench

The wife and I will be bringng the kids. Probably bring a side or two, she has food allergies plus she's picky lol. I got given a Ben Pearson superjet that's only 25# so I may even have her shooting :)

TNGIRL

Ill be there with my bunch. How does some plates cups knives forks and spoons sound. Bowls too and some mayo

Chris we got all the paper and utensils covered...... and Al's bringing the mayo!!! :fine:

TNGIRL

Keep it going folks!!!! getting here fast!!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Al33

Do we know or have any kind of an estimate for attendance?

Hard to tell Bill but even in extremely hot and/or wet weather we have had great turnouts. I'm guessing 70 - 90 and maybe more given that the 4th falls on a Friday this year.

RPM

Not sure what we're bringing.
Checked the list and anything we thought of is already covered.
I'll have Rebecca take look at the list.
We'll come up with a few things.

If you want a hand with setup I'd be glad to help.
We've got a table, 10'x10' canopy, oscillating fan.

TNGIRL

Not sure what we're bringing.
Checked the list and anything we thought of is already covered.
I'll have Rebecca take look at the list.
We'll come up with a few things.

If you want a hand with setup I'd be glad to help.
We've got a table, 10'x10' canopy, oscillating fan.

let me know Bob, those other articles can always be useful!!!! looking forward to seeing ya'll!!

pinenut, I honestly have no clear idea as to attendance, but gotta be over 50 by now..... :)

woodswalker

Most of the Cochran clan will be there. We will be bringing mexican chicken salad pinwheels and probably another dish just undecided yet on what.

woodswalker

This is Jenn....Casey forgot to mention birthday cake or cupcakes. We will be bringing the birthday cake for Josie's birthday. But shhhh.....she has no idea everyone is going to sing happy birthday to her before lunch. If someone can give me an idea of how many cupcakes we might need by the 2nd, I would love to make enough for everyone. Thanks! Getting excited and hoping weather is great!